|Time warp||Have 1 time machine.||61|
|Alternate timeline||Have 50 time machines.||62|
|Rewriting history||Have 100 time machines.||63|
|Time duke||Have 150 time machines.||121|
|Forever and ever||Have 200 time machines.||156|
|Heat death||Have 250 time machines.||219|
|cookie clicker forever and forever a hundred years cookie clicker, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over cookie clicker adventures dot com ||Have 300 time machines.||259|
|Way back then||Have 350 time machines.||290|
|Spacetime jigamaroo||Make 10 sextillion cookies just from time machines.||142|
|Be kind, rewind||Make 10 septillion cookies just from time machines.||200|
|Déjà vu||Make 10 octillion cookies just from time machines.||304|
|The long now||Reach level 10 time machines.||318|
Purchasing 15 Time Machines allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Grandmas' grandmas||15 time machines and 1 grandma||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Time machines gain +1% CpS per 10 grandmas.|
"A nice grandma's nice grandma to bake double the cookies."
In Cookie Clicker ClassicEdit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The Time machine was introduced in the 0.125 update. It costs 123,456,789 cookies, and is the most expensive of all the items, at their base levels. It produces 123,456 cookies per 5 seconds.
Adding 24,691.2 CpS (cookies per second), it is approximately 18.5203 times quicker than the Portal. It also causes some grandmas to wear a pink jumpsuit with a visor, a hover board, and a green rolling pin, leading to the assumption that these grandmas came from the future.
|Images from current version, left for menu, right for in-game appearance|
- You need at least 15 Time Machines to purchase the "Grandmas' Grandmas" upgrade.
- The Time Machine is based in Marie-Antoniette Watch
- A time machine is a fictional machine used in numerous works of Science Fiction; the revamped in-field icon loosely resembles the clockpunk designs used in films based on the novel The Time Machine.
- Until v2, when the prices and yields were readjusted to account for the new buildings, all of the base costs and yields associated with the Time Machine were made up of sequential numbers, counting forwards from 1 to 9, backwards from 9 to 1 or even from 9 down to 4 then up to 9 again.
- The "Flux Capacitor" upgrade, as well as its flavor text ("Bake to the future"), are references to the 80's classic film "Back to the Future."
- The "Quantum Conundrum" upgrade and its flavor text are a reference to the 2012 video game of the same name.
- The flavor text on the "Time Paradox Resolver" upgrade ("No more fooling around with your own grandmother") may be a reference to the show Futurama episode 51 ("Roswell that Ends Well") or to the famous grandfather paradox.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found