Should I Reset? is a utility to assist a decision on whether or not to reset the game (via the Reset command on the Menu tab) to obtain Heavenly chips.
As of the current version, it displays the following:
- Goal: The number of heavenly chips desired.
- Change: Number of additional heavenly chips. required to reach that amount on reset.
- Remaining: Number of cookies required to reach that number of chips.
- Per Second: If you reset when you have that number of Heavenly chips, you will have that CpS.
- No Reset: The amount of time to reach a given HC if you don't reset.
- Reset Now: The amount of time to reach a given HC if you reset. Excludes time to rebuild CpS.
- Time Difference: Amount of time saved.
Supported versions Edit
Only the following versions are supported at this time: