The Shipment is the sixth most expensive building in the game, initially costing 5.1 billion cookies. Each shipment produces 260,000 cookies per second by bringing in fresh cookies from the cookie planet.
Purchasing 15 Shipments allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Cosmic grandmas||15 shipments||255,000,000,000||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Shipments gain +1% CpS per 7 grandmas.|
"A nice thing to... uh... cookies."
In Cookie Clicker ClassicEdit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The shipment is the fourth most expensive upgrade available. It gives 100 cookies every 5 seconds, therefore adding 20 cookies/second.
It initially costs 7,000 cookies, and will increase 10% with each consecutive purchase.
- You need at least 15 shipments to purchase the "Cosmic Grandmas" upgrade.
- The fact that shipments "Brings in fresh cookies from the cookie planet" seems to suggest that Cookie Clicker takes place in a universe where planets are made of cookie dough. This is reinforced by mines suggesting the Cookie Clicker planet itself is made of cookies.
- The flavor text from the Warp Drive achievement,"To boldly bake" is a reference to Star Trek, in which the mission of the U.S.S. Enterprise is "to boldly go where no man has gone before."
- The flavor text for the Chocolate monoliths achievement, "It's full of chocolate bars" is a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey, in which the protagonist says "It's full of stars!"
- A generation ship or generationg starship is a hypothetical type of interstellar ark starship that travels across great distances between stars at a speed slower than the speed of light.
- The upgrade titled "Type 2 Civilization" refers to the Kardasheve Scale, a measurement of how advanced an alien race is.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|