The number shown on the stats page includes all normal achievements (which are all earned by default) as well as any shadow achievements you have earned (which are uncounted until you earn them). For example, if you have 100 normal achievements and no shadow achievements, you would see 100/322 on the stats page. If you then completed 5 shadow achievements, the number would change to 105/327, since the shadow achievements are only counted after you achieve them.
In one ascensionEdit
|Casual baking [note 1]||Bake 1 cookie per second.||16|
|Hardcore baking [note 1]||Bake 10 cookies per second.||17|
|Steady tasty stream [note 1]||Bake 100 cookies per second.||18|
|Cookie monster [note 1]||Bake 1,000 cookies per second.||19|
|Mass producer [note 1]||Bake 10,000 cookies per second.||20|
|Cookie vortex [note 1]||Bake 100,000 cookies per second.||21|
|Cookie pulsar [note 1]||Bake 1 million cookies per second.||22|
|Cookie quasar [note 1]||Bake 10 million cookies per second.||23|
|Oh hey, you're still here [note 1]||Bake 100 million cookies per second.||24|
|Let's never bake again [note 1]||Bake 1 billion cookies per second.||25|
|A world filled with cookies [note 1]||Bake 10 billion cookies per second.||231|
|When this baby hits 360 trillion per hour [note 1]||Bake 100 billion cookies per second.||232|
|Fast and Delicious [note 1]||Bake 1 trillion cookies per second.||233|
|Cookiehertz: a really, really tasty hertz [note 1]||Bake 10 trillion cookies per second.
"Tastier than a hertz donut, anyway."
|Woops, you solved world hunger [note 1]||Bake 100 trillion cookies per second.||235|
|Turbopuns [note 1]||Bake 1 quadrillion cookies per second.
"Mother Nature will be like "slowwwww dowwwwwn"."
|Faster Menner [note 1]||Bake 10 quadrillion cookies per second.||237|
|And yet you're still hungry [note 1]||Bake 100 quadrillion cookies per second.||238|
|The Abakening [note 1]||Bake 1 quintillion cookies per second.||239|
|There's really no hard limit to how long these achievement names can be and to be quite honest I'm rather curious to see how far we can go.
Adolphus W. Green (1844-1917) started as the Principal of the Groton School in 1864. By 1865, he became second assistant librarian at the New York Mercantile Library; from 1867 to 1869, he was promoted to full librarian. From 1869 to 1873, he worked for Evarts, Southmayd & Choate, a law firm co-founded by William M. Evarts, Charles Ferdinand Southmayd and Joseph Hodges Choate. He was admitted to the New York State Bar Association in 1873.
Anyway, how's your day been? [note 1]
|Bake 10 quintillion cookies per second.||240|
|Fast [note 1]||Bake 100 quintillion cookies per second.
|Knead for speed [note 1]||Bake 1 sextillion cookies per second.
"How did we not make that one yet?"
|Well the cookies start coming and they don't stop coming [note 1]||Bake 10 sextillion cookies per second.
"Didn't make sense not to click for fun."
|I don't know if you've noticed but all of these icons are very slightly off-center [note 1]||Bake 100 sextillion cookies per second.||276|
|The proof of the cookie is in the baking [note 1]||Bake 1 septillion cookies per second.
"How can you have any cookies if you don't bake your dough?"
|If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing [note 1]||Bake 10 septillion cookies per second.||278|
|Clicktastic||Make 1,000 cookies from clicking.||30|
|Clickathlon||Make 100,000 cookies from clicking.||31|
|Clickolympics||Make 10 million cookies from clicking.||32|
|Clickorama||Make 1 billion cookies from clicking.||33|
|Clickasmic||Make 100 billion cookies from clicking.||100|
|Clickageddon||Make 10 trillion cookies from clicking.||145|
|Clicknarok||Make 1 quadrillion cookies from clicking.||146|
|Clickastrophe||Make 100 quadrillion cookies from clicking.||244|
|Clickataclysm||Make 10 quintillion cookies from clicking.||245|
|The ultimate clickdown||Make 1 sextillion cookies from clicking.
"(of ultimate destiny.)"
|Time warp||Have 1 time machine.||61|
|Alternate timeline||Have 50 time machines.||62|
|Rewriting history||Have 100 time machines.||63|
|Time duke||Have 150 time machines.||121|
|Forever and ever||Have 200 time machines.||156|
|Heat death||Have 250 time machines.||219|
|cookie clicker forever and forever a hundred years cookie clicker, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over cookie clicker adventures dot com ||Have 300 time machines.||259|
|Way back then||Have 350 time machines.||290|
|Spacetime jigamaroo||Make 10 sextillion cookies just from time machines.||142|
|Be kind, rewind||Make 10 septillion cookies just from time machines.||200|
|Déjà vu||Make 10 octillion cookies just from time machines.||304|
|The long now||Reach level 10 time machines.||318|
|Lucked out||Have 1 chancemaker.||325|
|What are the odds||Have 50 chancemakers.||326|
|Grandma needs a new pair of shoes||Have 100 chancemakers.||327|
|Million to one shot, doc||Have 150 chancemakers.||328|
|As luck would have it||Have 200 chancemakers.||329|
|Ever in your favor||Have 250 chancemakers.||330|
|Be a lady||Have 300 chancemakers.||331|
|Dicey business||Have 350 chancemakers.||332|
|Fingers crossed||Make 10 septillion cookies just from chancemakers.||333|
|Just a statistic||Make 10 octillion cookies just from chancemakers.||334|
|Murphy's wild guess||Make 10 nonillion cookies just from chancemakers.||335|
|Let's leaf it at that||Reach level 10 Chancemakers.||336|
Total buildings and upgradesEdit
|Builder||Own 100 buildings.||72|
|Architect||Own 500 buildings.||73|
|Engineer||Own 1,000 buildings.||83|
|Lord of Constructs||Own 2,000 buildings.|
"He saw the vast plains stretching ahead of him, and he said: let there be civilization."
|Enhancer||Purchase 20 upgrades.||74|
|Augmenter||Purchase 50 upgrades.||75|
|Upgrader||Purchase 100 upgrades.||90|
|Lord of Progress||Purchase 200 upgrades|
"One can always do better. But should you?"
|Polymath||Own 300 upgrades and 3,000 buildings.
"Excellence doesn't happen overnight - it usually takes a good couple days."
|The elder scrolls||Own a combined 777 grandmas and cursors.
"Let me guess. Someone stole your cookie."
|One with everything||Have at least 1 of every building.||64|
|Mathematician||Have at least 1 of the most expensive object, 2 of the second-most expensive object, 4 of the next and so on (capped at 128). (1 Chancemaker, 2 Prisms, 4 Antimatter Condensers, 8 Time Macines, 16 Portals, 32 Alchemy Labs, 64 Shipments, 128 each of all the rest).
(Note; Numbers do not have to be exact, just required number or more)
|Base 10||Have at least 10 of the most expensive object, 20 of the second-most expensive, 30 of the next and so on.||66|
|Centennial||Have at least 100 of everything.||91|
|Centennial and a half||Have at least 150 of everything.||131|
|Bicentennial||Have at least 200 of everything.|
"You crazy person."
|Bicentennial and a half||Have at least 250 of everything.
"Keep on truckin'."
|Tricentennial||Have at least 300 of everything.
"Can't stop, won't stop. Probably should stop, though."
|Golden cookie||Click a golden cookie.||67|
|Lucky cookie||Click 7 golden cookies.||68|
|A stroke of luck||Click 27 golden cookies.||69|
|Fortune||Click 77 golden cookies.|
"You should really go to bed."
|Leprechaun||Click 777 golden cookies.||84|
|Black cat's paw||Click 7777 golden cookies.||85|
|Early bird||Click a Golden Cookie less than 1 second after it spawns.||263|
|Fading luck||Click a Golden Cookie less than 1 second before it dies.||264|
|Cookie-dunker [note 2]||Dunk the cookie.|
"You did it!"
|Tiny cookie [note 3]||Click the tiny cookie.|
"These aren't the cookies you're clicking for."
|What's in a name||Give your bakery a name.||170|
|Here you go||Click this achievement slot.
"All you had to do is ask."
|Tabloid addiction||Click on news ticker at least 50 times.|
"Page 6: Mad individual clicks on a picture of a pastry in a futile attempt to escape boredom!
Also page 6: British Parliament ate my baby!"
|Neverclick [note 4]||Make 1 million cookies by only having clicked 15 times.||29|
|Uncanny clicker||Click really, really fast.|
"Well I'll be!"
|Elder nap||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least once.|
|Elder slumber||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least 5 times.|
|Elder calm||Declare a covenant with the grandmatriarchs.|
|Itchscratcher||Burst 1 wrinkler.||105|
|Wrinklesquisher [note 5]||Burst 50 wrinklers.||106|
|Moistburster [note 5]||Burst 200 wrinklers.||107|
|Spooky cookies [note 6]||Unlock all 7 Halloween-themed cookies.|
Owning this achievement makes Halloween-themed cookies drop more frequently in future playthroughs.
|Coming to town||Reach Santa's 7th form.||109|
|All hail Santa||Reach Santa's final form.||110|
|Let it snow [note 6]||Unlock all 7 Christmas-themed cookies. Owning this achievement makes Christmas-themed cookies drop more frequently in future playthroughs.||111|
|Oh deer||Pop 1 reindeer.||112|
|Sleigh of hand [note 5]||Pop 50 reindeer.||113|
|Reindeer sleigher [note 5]||Pop 200 reindeer.||114|
|Eldeer||Pop a reindeer during an elder frenzy.||265|
|Lovely cookies [note 6]||Unlock all 6 Valentine-themed cookies.||130|
|The hunt is on||Unlock 1 egg.||166|
|Egging on||Unlock 7 eggs.||167|
|Mass Easteria||Unlock 14 eggs.||168|
|Hide & seek champion||Unlock all 20 eggs.
Owning this achievement makes Easter-themed cookies drop more frequently in future playthroughs.
|Here be dragon||Complete your dragon's training.||222|
|Rebirth [note 7]||Ascend at least once.||203|
|Resurrection [note 7]||Ascend 10 times.||205|
|Reincarnation [note 7]||Ascend 100 times.||206|
|Sacrifice||Ascend with 1 million cookies baked.|
"Easy come, easy go."
|Oblivion||Ascend with 1 billion cookies baked.|
"Back to square one."
|From scratch||Ascend with 1 trillion cookies baked.|
"It's been fun."
|Nihilism||Ascend with 1 quadrillion cookies baked.|
"There are many things
that need to be erased"
|Dematerialize||Ascend with 1 quintillion cookies baked.|
...where'd the cookies go?"
|Nil zero zilch||Ascend with 1 sextillion cookies baked.|
"To summarize : really not very much at all."
|Transcendence||Ascend with 1 septillion cookies baked.|
"Your cookies are now on a higher plane of being."
|Obliterate||Ascend with 1 octillion cookies baked.|
"Resistance is futile, albeit entertaining."
|Negative void||Ascend with 1 nonillion cookies baked.
"You now have so few cookies that it's almost like you have a negative amount of them."
|To crumbs, you say?||Ascend with 1 decillion cookies baked.
"Very well then."
|Hardcore [note 4]||Get to 1 billion cookies with no upgrades purchased.||92|
|Wholesome||Unlock 100% of your Prestige potential.||103|
|Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo||Cast 9 spells.||321|
|I'm the wiz||Cast 99 spells.||322|
|A wizard is you||Cast 999 spells.
"I'm a what?"
|You win a cookie||This is for baking 10 trillion cookies and making it on the local news.|
"We're all so proud of you."
The following 12 achievements do not count towards the Milk percentage, nor will they show up on the stats tab until you have achieved them (click here to jump back up to the Normal Achievements list).
|Endless cycle [note 7]||Ascend 1,000 times.|
"Oh hey, it's you again."
|Cheated cookies taste awful [note 8]||Hack in some cookies.||70|
|God complex [note 9]||Name yourself Orteil.
Note: usurpers incur a -1% CpS penalty until they rename themselves something else.
|Third-party||Use an add-on.|
"Some find vanilla to be the most boring flavor."
|Speed baking I [note 4]||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 35 minutes.||93|
|Speed baking II [note 4]||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 25 minutes.||94|
|Speed baking III [note 4]||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 15 minutes.||95|
|True Neverclick [note 4]||Make 1 million cookies with no cookie clicks.|
"This kinda defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it?"
|Just plain lucky [note 10]||You have 1 chance in 500,000 every second of earning this achievement.||104|
|Last Chance to See||Burst the near-extinct shiny wrinkler.|
|All-natural cane sugar||Harvest a golden sugar lump.||271|
|Four-leaf cookie||Have 4 golden cookies simultaneously.
"Fairly rare, considering cookies don't even have leaves."
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 These achievements do not include Golden Cookie effects, Golden Switch boost or Wrinkler withering.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 These achievements can only be obtained before ascending for the first time (or after ascending without gaining anything) or in challenge mode.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Unlike the Golden Cookie achievements, the Wrinkler and Reindeer achievements are counted in a single game, not all time: Ascending will reset the counter.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Despite the description, the achievement is awarded only when all the cookies are bought, rather than unlocked. (For Easter Egg achievements, on the other hand, the right number of eggs only has to become available for purchase.)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 You need to gain at least +1 prestige level to make an ascension count towards achievements.
- ↑ You can get this achievement in a vanilla way (without using the console) by renaming to "Yourname" saysopensesame. So, if your name is Ben, you must rename to Ben saysopensesame.
- ↑ You'll incur -1% CpS penalty when you name your bakery Orteil. This penalty can be removed by renaming your bakery to something else. Misspelling the name as "Ortiel" will incur a -2% CpS penalty.
- ↑ 138 hours, 53 minutes and 20 seconds (=500 000 seconds) is the average time it takes to get this achievement.
2.0042: Add 12 Chancemaker achievements (Lucked Out, What are the odds, Grandma needs a new pair of shoes, Million to one shot, doc, As luck would have it, Ever in your favor, Be a lady, Dicey business, Fingers crossed, Just a statistic, Let's leaf it at that) and 1 clicking achievement (The ultimate clickdown). Make All-natural cane sugar a shadows achievement.
2.0034: Add following achievements
- 7 sugar lump achievements: Dude, sweet, Sugar rush, Year's worth of cavities, Hand-picked, Sugar sugar, All-natural cane sugar, Sweetmeats.
- 1 total buildings achievement: Tricentennial.
- 5 Cps achievements: Knead for speed, Well the cookies start coming and they don\'t stop coming, I don't know if you've noticed but all of these icons are very slightly off-center, The proof of the cookie is in the baking, If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
- 2 bank achievements: The dreams in which I'm baking are the best I've ever had, Set for life.
- 12 tiered achievements: You and the beanstalk, Romancing the stone, Ex machina, And I need it now, Pray on the weak, It's a kind of magic, Make it so, All that glitters is gold, H̸̷͓̳̳̯̟͕̟͍͍̣͡ḛ̢̦̰̺̮̝͖͖̘̪͉͘͡ ̠̦͕̤̪̝̥̰̠̫̖̣͙̬͘ͅC̨̦̺̩̲̥͉̭͚̜̻̝̣̼͙̮̯̪o̴̡͇̘͎̞̲͇̦̲͞͡m̸̩̺̝̣̹̱͚̬̥̫̳̼̞̘̯͘ͅẹ͇̺̜́̕͢s̶̙̟̱̥̮̯̰̦͓͇͖͖̝͘͘͞, Way back then, Exotic matter, At the end of the tunnel.
- 14 building production achievements: Click (starring Adam Sandler), Frantiquities, Overgrowth, Sedimentalism, Labor of love, Reverse funnel system, Thus spoke you, Manafest destiny, Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night, I've got the Midas touch, Which eternal lie, Déjà vu, Powers of Ten, Now the dark days are gone.
- 14 building level achievements: Freaky jazz hands, Methuselah, Huge tracts of land, D-d-d-d-deeper, Patently genius, A capital idea, It belongs in a bakery, Motormouth, Been there done that, Phlogisticated substances, Bizarro world, The long now, Chubby hadrons, Palettable.
- 3 spell achievements: Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, I'm the wiz, A wizard is you.
- 1 shadow achievement: Four-leaf cookie.
2.0: The land of milk and cookies, He who controls the cookies controls the universe, Tonight on Hoarders, Are you gonna eat all that?, We're gonna need a bigger bakery, In the mouth of madness, Brought to you by the letter , When this baby hits 360 trillion cookies per hour, Fast and delicious, Cookiehertz: A really, really tasty hertz, Woops, you just solved world hunger, Turbopuns, Faster menner, And yet you're still hungry, The Abakening, There's really no hard limit ... Anyway, how's your day been?, Fast, Clickastrophe, Clickataclysm, Thumbs, Phalanges, Metacarpals, Finger clickin' good, Gardener Extraordinaire, Seedy business, (...) To crumbs, you say?, Endless cycle added.
1.0464: What's in a name, The hunt is on, Egging on, Mass Easteria, Hide & seek champion, Dematerialize, Nil zero zilch, Transcendence, Obliterate and Negative void were added. Some icons of prior achievements were changed.
1.0420: Clickageddon, Clicknarok, Extreme polydactyly, Dr. T, The old never bothered me anyway, Homegrown, Technocracy, The center of the Earth, We come in peace, The secrets of the universe, Realm of the Mad God, Forever and ever, Walk the planck, Rise and shine all added. Some icons of prior achievements were changed.
1.0414: Click delegator, Gushing grannies, I hate manure, The incredible machine, Never dig down, And beyond, Magnum Opus, With strange eons, Spacetime jigamaroo, Supermassive, Praise the sun, Tiny cookie, You win a cookie all added. Black cat's paw becomes a normal achievement.
1.041: Perfected agriculture, Ultimate automation, Can you dig it, Type II civilization, Gild wars, Brain-split, Time duke, Molecular maestro, Lone photon, Dazzling glimmer, Blinding flash, Unending glow, Lord of Constructs, Lord of Progress, Bicentennial, Lovely Cookies all added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for prism tier.
1.040: Coming to town, All hail Santa, Let it snow, Oh deer, Sleigh of hand, Reindeer sleigher added.
1.039: Itchscratcher, Wrinklesquisher, Moistburster, Spooky cookies added. Shadow achievement Just plain lucky added.
1.038: Wholesome added, Hardcore and Speed Baking series now requires no heavenly chip potential unlocked. Values for Baking (total and per second) changed.
1.037: Dungeon achievements added, Hardcore added, Speed Baking series added, Neverclick no longer shadow.
1.036: Leprechaun is a normal achievement again. Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, and Nihilism are no longer Shadow Achievements. Antimatter achievements added. Upgrader and Centennial added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for Antimatter tier (although the descriptions aren't).
1.035: Engineer achievement added. Leprechaun, Black cat's paw, and Nihilism added as Shadow achievements. Leprechaun is once again a shadow but now requires 777 golden cookies. Fortune takes the place of Leprechaun as the 77 gold cookies achievement.
1.034: Uncanny clicker no longer requires you to beat the clicking world record, instead simply having you click very quickly. It is also no longer a Shadow Achievement.
1.033: Leprechaun no longer a shadow achievement and Elder calm achievement added. The total number of achievements is 83.
1.031: Achievements Elder nap, Elder slumber, and Elder were added. Neverclick has been moved to the Shadow achievements. The total number of achievements is 82.
1.03: Achievements Builder, Architect, Enhancer, Augmenter, and Cookie-dunker were added. Mathematician was hidden for short time when a bug associated with it and Base 10 was being fixed. The total number of achievements is 72.
1.029: The achievements Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, Cheated cookies taste awful, and Uncanny clicker were hidden because they were "a bad idea".
1.026: Achievements added, 72 total.
- The "D-d-d-d-deeper" achievement is a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh! and the theme song's line of "It's time to D-d-d-d-Duel!".
- The "So baked right now" achievement and the "Wake and bake" achievement are a reference to smoking marijuana.
- The "Don't stop me now" achievement may be a reference to the Queen song of the same name.
- The "Cookies all the way down" achievement is a reference to the phrase "Turtles all the way down".
- The "The land of milk and cookies" achievement is a reference to Israel, referred to in the Bible as the land of milk and honey.
- It may also be a reference to Sharkboy and Lavagirl's The Land of Milk and Cookies.
- The "He who controls the cookies controls the universe" achievement and its description, "The milk must flow!", are references to the spice in Dune.
- The "Tonight on Hoarders" achievement is a reference to the TV show Hoarders.
- The "We're gonna need a bigger bakery" achievement is a reference to the line "You're gonna need a bigger boat" from the movie Jaws.
- The "In the mouth of madness" achievement and its description, "A cookie is just what we tell each other it is.", are references to the movie of the same name, and the line from the movie, "A reality is just what we tell each other it is."
- The "Brought to you by the letter " and "Cookie monster" achievements are references to Sesame Street.
- The "Let's never bake again" achievement is a reference to the first "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" video, which ends with the line "let's all agree to never be creative again."
- The "When this baby hits 360 trillion cookies per hour" achievement is a reference to the line "When this baby hits 88 miles per hour" from Back to the Future. The "360 trillion cookies per hour" figure comes from the fact that 100 billion cookies per second (the amount required for the achievement) is 360 trillion cookies per hour.
- The "Well the cookies start coming and they don't start coming" achievement is a reference to the 2nd verse of the song All Star from the band Smash Mouth.
- The "Cookiehertz; a really, really tasty hertz" is referring to a hertz. A hertz is a frequency defined as "one cycle per second".
- The "Turbopuns" achievement and its description, "Mother Nature will be like "slowwwww dowwwwwn".", are references to a commercial for the fictional energy drink Powerthirst.
- The "Faster menner" achievement is a reference to a meme that originated from the Cookie Clicker forums.
- The "And yet you're still hungry" may be a reference to the Enertron from the game Chrono Trigger, a machine that heals all injuries but then displays the message "But you're still hungry".
- The "Of Mice and Men" achievement is a reference to a story by John Steinbeck of the same name.
- The "The Digital" achievement is a reference to the Latin word digitus, which means "finger".
- The "Dr. T" achievement is a reference to the Dr. Seuss film The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T.
- The "Thumbs, phalanges, metacarpals" achievement's description, "& KNUCKLES", is a reference to the & Knuckles meme, derived from Sonic & Knuckles.
- The "Finger clickin' good" achievement is a reference to the KFC slogan "It's finger lickin' good!"
- The "The old never bothered me anyway" achievement is a reference to the song 'Let It Go' from the movie Frozen ("The cold never bothered me anyway").
- The "The agemaster" achievement is a reference to the movie The Pagemaster.
- The "To oldly go" achievement is a reference to the intro sequence of Star Trek: The Next Generation ("To boldly go where no one has gone before").
- The "Gushing grannies" achievement is a reference to a "Dub the Dew" contest where members of 4chan pushed for the name gushing granny to be the name of a new flavor of Mountain Dew.
- The "Panic at the bingo" achievement is a reference to the band Panic! at the Disco.
- The "Farm ill" achievement may be a reference to "FarmVille," a popular online farming RPG where you need to grow enough crops to make a profit.
- The "I Hate Manure" achievement is a reference to a line used by both Biff and Buford Tannen in the Back to the Future films.
- The "Can you dig it" achievement may be a reference to a line from the movie The Warriors directed by Walter Hill, although the phrase itself precedes the movie and was commonly used throughout the 70's before the movie even came out (as evidenced by its use in the Theme from Shaft in 1971).
- The "The center of the Earth" achievement may be a reference to the Jules Verne novel Journey to the Center of the Earth.
- The "Never dig down" achievement is a Minecraft reference. It is said that the #1 Rule of Minecraft is "Never dig straight down."
- The "Rise of the machines" achievement is a reference to the movie Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- The "The incredible machine" achievement may be a reference to the classic computer game of the same name, wherein the player would solve Rube Goldberg-esque puzzles, often with conveyor belts, as are found in most factories.
- The "Yes I love technology" is a reference to the movie Napoleon Dynamite.
- The "Need for greed" achievement may be a reference to the Need for Speed video game series.
- The "It's the economy, stupid" achievement is a reference to an unofficial slogan for Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign.
- The "Acquire currency" achievement is a reference to the "Disregard Females, Acquire Currency" meme.
- The "The nerve of war" achievement is a reference to the Cicero quote, "Nervos belli, pecuniam." (The nerve of war, money.)
- The "Wololo" achievement is a reference to the Age of Empires series of games. The sound effect itself originates from the first game, where the Priest unit has the ability to convert opposing units, with "wololo" being the sound effect used. This is used for the same purpose in AoE 2, as well as becoming a taunt. This taunt would linger through both AoM and AoE 3.
- The "Church of Cookiology" achievement is a reference to the Church of Scientology.
- The "Bewitched" achievement may be a reference to the TV show of the same name.
- The "The sorcerer's apprentice" achievement may be a reference to the Disney film Fantasia, which popularized the original Goethe poem.
- The "Magic kingdom" achievement may be a reference to the Disney theme park of the same name.
- The "The wizarding world" achievement is a reference to Harry Potter.
- The "Far far away" and "Now this is pod-smashing!" achievements are references to the Star Wars movies.
- The "Type II civilization" achievement is a reference to the Kardashev scale of a civilization's technological advancements.
- The "It's not delivery" achievement is a reference to the DiGiorno slogan ("It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno").
- The "And beyond" achievement is a reference to the phrase, "To infinity, and beyond" used by Buzz Lightyear, from the Toy Story movies.
- The "Transmogrification" achievement may a reference to the Calvin and Hobbes classic, the transmogrifier, which popularized the word.
- The "Gold member" achievement is a reference to the third movie in Mike Myers' "Austin Powers" trilogy, "Austin Powers in Goldmember".
- The "Gild wars" achievement is a reference to the ArenaNet game Guild Wars.
- The "Gold, Jerry! Gold!" achievement is a reference to a Seinfeld episode.
- The "A whole new world" achievement is a reference to the song of the same name from the Disney movie "Aladdin".
- The "Now you're thinking" achievement is a reference to the Valve video games "Portal" and "Portal 2", in which you are repeatedly encouraged to "think with portals".
- The "Dimensional shift" achievement may be a reference to the new age concept, popularized by Drunvalo Melchizedek.
- The "Realm of the Mad God" achievement is a reference to the online game Realm of the Mad God.
- The "H̸̷͓̳̳̯̟͕̟͍͍̣͡ḛ̢̦̰̺̮̝͖͖̘̪͉͘͡ ̠̦͕̤̪̝̥̰̠̫̖̣͙̬͘ͅC̨̦̺̩̲̥͉̭͚̜̻̝̣̼͙̮̯̪o̴̡͇̘͎̞̲͇̦̲͞͡m̸̩̺̝̣̹̱͚̬̥̫̳̼̞̘̯͘ͅẹ͇̺̜́̕͢s̶̙̟̱̥̮̯̰̦͓͇͖͖̝͘͘͞" achievement is a reference to Zalgo.The text can be generated here.
- The "With strange eons" achievement is a reference to the fictional book Necronomicon, created by H.P. Lovecraft: "That is not dead which can eternal lie; And with strange aeons even death may die."
- The "Ever more hideous" achievement is a reference to the H. P. Lovecraft quote, "Memories and possibilities are ever more hideous than realities."
- The "Time warp" achievement may be a reference to the song and dance of the same name from The Rocky Horror Show and, later, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- The "Time duke" achievement may be a reference to the Time Lords from the popular TV series Doctor Who.
- The "cookie clicker forever and forever a hundred years cookie clicker, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over cookie clicker adventures dot com" achievement is a reference to the popular show on Adult Swim, Rick and Morty. This is in reference to episode 1, at the end.
- The "Be kind, rewind" achievement may be a reference to the movie of the same name.
- The "Walk the planck" achievement is a reference to Max Planck, a German theoretical physicist who originated the Quantum Theory. It is also a reference to the supposed pirate practice of walking the plank.
- The "Supermassive" achievement may be a reference to the astronomical object of the same name.
- The "Harmony of the spheres" achievement is a reference to the philosophical concept of the same name.
- The "Praise the sun" achievement is a Dark Souls reference. It relates to the popular emote/faction.
- The "A still more glorious dawn" achievement is a reference to a Carl Sagan quote.
- The "The elder scrolls" achievement is a reference to the Elder Scrolls series of Bethesda Software. The phrase "Let me guess. Someone stole your cookie." is a reference to The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, where a guard randomly talks to you: "Let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll."
- The "Tiny cookie" achievement's description, "These aren't the cookies you're clicking for", is a reference to the quote from Obi-Wan: "These aren't the droids you're looking for" in the film "Star Wars IV: A New Hope."
- The "A wizard is you" achievement's description, "I'm a what?", is a reference to the identical line spoken by Harry Potter after just being told that he is a wizard by Hagrid. As seen in the film "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."
- The "What's in a name" achievement is a reference to Romeo and Juliet.
- The "Tabloid addiction" achievement's description may contain a reference to the phrase "Dingoes ate my baby." It could also be a reference to an actual headline that appeared on a British tabloid that said "Freddie Starr Ate my Hamster."
- The "Moistburster" achievement may be a reference to "Voidthirster", a card from Ascension. It is also reminiscent of the bloodthirsters from League of Legends and Warhammer.
- The "Coming to town" achievement is a reference to the song Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
- The "Let it snow" achievement is a reference to the song of the same name.
- The "Mass Easteria" achievement is a reference to mass hysteria.
- The "Here Be Dragon" achievement is a reference to a phrase commonly used in the 1700s by cartographers when talking about uncharted and faraway places on a map. This phrase was used to keep people away from these areas, as it was believed sea monsters inhabited them. This could also be a reference to the video game "Geometry Dash," which used the same line when pressing the information button on the "Coming Soon!" page of the main-game levels in the 1.9 update. Alternatively it could also be a reference to SCP-1762 from the SCP Foundation website, where the SCP has Here Be Dragons written on it.
- The "From Scratch" achievement may be a reference to Carl Sagan's quote, "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe", and also its description and name may be references to Homestuck. It also may be a reference to Portal 2, where the last voice line in non-cutscene gameplay is "It's been fun. Don't come back."
- The "Nihilism" achievement's description, "There are many things that need to be erased", is a reference to the video Happy Factory.
- The "Obliterate" achievement's description, "Resistance is futile, albeit entertaining.", is a reference to the Borg from Star Trek.
- The "To crumbs, you say?" achievement is a reference to The Professor from Futurama. In episode 3 he is heard on the phone saying: "To shreds, you say."
- The "Third-party" achievement's description refers to the fact that a piece of software unmodified by third parties is known as vanilla software.
- There are four more secret Achievements, only legitimately obtainable by playing on the old Dungeons beta and exporting that save to play in the current Cookie Clicker. They will be properly released when dungeons come out. They are called "Getting even with the oven", "Now this is pod-smashing", "Chirped out", and "Follow the white rabbit". The description for each of these is, "Defeat the Sentient Furnace in the factory dungeons.", "Defeat the Ascended Baking Pod in the factory dungeons.", "Find and defeat Chirpy, the dysfunctionning alarm bot.", "Find and defeat the elusive sugar bunny." respectively. And finally each of their IDs are, 96, 97, 98, and 99 respectively.
- The "Follow the white rabbit" achievement is a quote from the movie "The Matrix," which itself is referring to the children's story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- The "Faster Menner" achievement is a reference to a user of DashNet Forums known as Idler, who posted on the site with broken grammar, and created a suggestion post, entitled "Suggest (a discussion where you can suggest good thing, stick this!" that suggested that several buildings (including Faster Menner) should be added to the game.
- The "Last Chance to See" achievement may be a reference to the Douglas Adams book of that name, in which he and a partner/co-author visited endangered creatures around the world to photograph and write about them before they became extinct.
- The "Fast and Delicious" achievement is a reference The Fast and the Furious series of action films.
- The "The dreams in which I'm baking are the best I've ever had" achievement is a reference to a lyric in the song Mad World, "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had".
- The "Well the cookies start coming and they don't stop coming" and its description are references to the popular song meme "All Star" by Smash Mouth.
- Also is a reference to All Star the description of the upgrade "Wishalloy Mouse" : "Clicking is fine and dandy, but don't smash your mouse over it. Get your game on, go play."
- The "The Ultimate Clickdown" achievement is a reference to the YouTube video "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" which was popular in the late 2000s.
- "Huge tracts of land" is a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where the king of the Swamp Castle describes a princess as having "huge tracts of land".
|Cookie Clicker game mechanics|
|Cookies||Clicking • Buildings|
|General||Achievements • CpS • Milk • Golden Cookies • News Ticker • Options • Cheating|
|Upgrades|| Upgrades overview|
Multipliers: Flavored Cookies • Kittens
Research: Grandmapocalypse • Wrath Cookies • Wrinklers • Shiny Wrinklers
|Ascension||Ascension • Heavenly Chips • Challenge Mode|
|Seasons|| Seasons overview|
Valentine's Day • Business Day • Easter • Halloween • Christmas