Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The mine is the fourth purchasable building in the game, initially costing 12,000 cookies. Each mine initially produces 47 cookies per second by mining out cookie dough and chocolate chips.
Purchasing 15 Mines allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Miner grandmas||15 mines||1,000,000||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Mines gain +1% CpS per 2 grandmas.
"a nice miner to dig more cookies."
In Cookie Clicker Classic Edit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The mine is the fourth item you can purchase. It will give you 50 cookies every 5 seconds.
It costs 2,000 cookies to start, and will increase 15% with each consecutive purchase.
- You need at least 15 mines to purchase the "Miner Grandmas" upgrade.
- The ultimadrill upgrade's flavour text, "Pierce the heavens, etc." is reference to the anime Gurren Lagann , where lines such as "Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!" are said several times.
- It would cost a total 91.93 quadrillion cookies to get the 200 mines necessary for the "Coreforge" upgrade, the last 20 mines representing 94% of that total cost.
- Never Dig Down is a reference to Minecraft, where digging straight down can lead to death by lava.
- Can You Dig It is a quote from the 1979 movie The Warriors, here is a link to a clip of the infamous phrase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|