The mine is the fourth purchasable building in the game, initially costing 12,000 cookies. Each mine initially produces 47 cookies per second by mining out cookie dough and chocolate chips.
|You know the drill||Have 1 mine.||49|
|Excavation site||Have 50 mines.||50|
|Hollow the planet||Have 100 mines.||51|
|Can you dig it||Have 150 mines.||117|
|The center of the Earth||Have 200 mines.||152|
|Tectonic ambassador||Have 250 mines.||211|
|Freak fracking||Have 300 mines.||251|
|Never dig down||Make 100 trillion cookies just from mines.||137|
|Quarry on||Make 100 quadrillion cookies just from mines.||192|
Purchasing 15 Mines allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Miner grandmas||15 mines||1,000,000||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Mines gain +1% CpS per 2 grandmas.
"a nice miner to dig more cookies."
In Cookie Clicker Classic Edit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The mine is the fourth item you can purchase. It will give you 50 cookies every 5 seconds.
It costs 2,000 cookies to start, and will increase 15% with each consecutive purchase.
- You need at least 15 mines to purchase the "Miner Grandmas" upgrade.
- The ultimadrill upgrade's flavour text, "Pierce the heavens, etc." is reference to the anime Gurren Lagann , where lines such as "Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!" are said several times.
- It would cost a total 91.93 quadrillion cookies to get the 200 mines necessary for the "Coreforge" upgrade, the last 20 mines representing 94% of that total cost.
- Never Dig Down is a reference to Minecraft, where digging straight down can lead to death by lava.
- Can You Dig It is a quote from the 1979 movie The Warriors, here is a link to a clip of the infamous phrase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|