The mine is the fourth purchasable (and fourth cheapest) building in the game, initially costing 12,000 cookies. Each mine initially produces 47 cookies per second by mining out cookie dough, sugar chunks, ancient cookie-making equipment, and chocolate chips. Below are Achievements and Upgrades to boost your Mining Power!
|You know the drill||Have 1 mine.||49|
|Excavation site||Have 50 mines.||50|
|Hollow the planet||Have 100 mines.||51|
|Can you dig it||Have 150 mines.||117|
|The center of the Earth||Have 200 mines.||152|
|Tectonic ambassador||Have 250 mines.||211|
|Freak fracking||Have 300 mines.||251|
|Never dig down||Make 100 trillion cookies just from mines.||137|
|Quarry on||Make 100 quadrillion cookies just from mines.||192|
Purchasing 15 Mines allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Miner grandmas||15 mines||1,000,000||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Mines gain +1% CpS per 2 grandmas.
"a nice miner to dig more cookies."
In Cookie Clicker Classic Edit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The mine is the fourth item you can purchase. It will give you 50 cookies every 5 seconds.
It costs 2,000 cookies to start, and will increase 15% with each consecutive purchase.
- You need at least 15 mines to purchase the "Miner Grandmas" upgrade.
- The ultimadrill upgrade's flavour text, "Pierce the heavens, etc." is reference to the anime Gurren Lagann , where lines such as "Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!" are said several times.
- It would cost a total 91.93 quadrillion cookies to get the 200 mines necessary for the "Coreforge" upgrade, the last 20 mines representing 94% of that total cost.
- Never Dig Down is a reference to Minecraft, where digging straight down can lead to death by lava.
- Can You Dig It is a quote from the 1979 movie The Warriors, here is a link to a clip of the infamous phrase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|