It has several spells that can be cast:
|Spell||Magic Cost||Chance to Backfire||Effect||Backfire|
Conjure Baked Goods
|2 magic +40% of max magic||15%||Summon half an hour worth of your CpS, capped at 15% of your cookies owned.||Trigger a 15-minute clot and lose 15 minutes of CpS.|
|Force the Hand of Fate||10 magic +60% of max magic||15%||Summon a random golden cookie. Each existing golden cookie makes this spell +15% more likely to backfire.||Summon an unlucky wrath cookie.|
|Stretch Time||8 magic +20% of max magic||15%||All active buffs gain 10% more time (up to 5 more minutes).||All active buffs are shortened by 20% (up to 10 minutes shorter).|
|Spontaneous Edifice||20 magic +75% of max magic||15%||The spell picks a random building you could afford if you had twice your current cookies, and gives it to you for free. The building selected must be under 400, and cannot be your most-built one (unless it is your only one).||Lose a random building.|
|Haggler's Charm||10 magic +10% of max magic||15%||Upgrades are 2% cheaper for 1 minute.||Upgrades are 2% more expensive for an hour.|
|Summon Crafty Pixies||10 magic +20% of max magic||15%||Buildings are 2% cheaper for 1 minute.||Buildings are 2% more expensive for an hour.|
|Gambler's Fever Dream||3 magic +5% of max magic||Cast a random spell at half the magic cost, with twice the chance of backfiring.|
|Resurrect Abomination||20 magic +10% of max magic||15%||Instantly summon a wrinkler if conditions are fulfilled.||Pop one of your wrinklers.|
|Diminish Ineptitude||5 magic +20% of max magic||15%||Spells backfire 10 times less for the next 5 minutes.||Spells backfire 5 times more for the next 10 minutes.|
Each spell costs magic to use. Your maximum amount of magic varies depending on your amount of wizard towers, and their level. Magic refills over time. The lower your magic meter, the slower it refills.
Selling wizard towers will reduce maximum mana, but not current mana if it is lower than the new reduced maximum mana. This is allowing to cast Force the Hand of Fate once, then selling wizard towers to reduce the cost of a second cast. At 100 magic / 100 magic max, the first Force spell would cost 70 magic, letting 30 magic available. Selling towers to reduce magic max to 33, will make the cost of a second Force spell to go down to 30 magic, effectively allowing a double cast without the use of a sugar lump.
Outcome of Force the Hand of Fate Edit
The mechanism of this spell follows random list mechanism. However there is no "remove the last effect from the list" rule which makes the calculation simpler (primitive probability is enough).
For golden cookie, the rules are:
- Add Frenzy and Lucky to a pool.
- If there is no Dragonflight buff active, add Click Frenzy.
- 10% chance to add Chain, Storm and Blab to the pool.
- 25% chance to add Building Special, if the you owned more than or equal to 10 total building.
- For all building of which number more or equal to 10, choose one and buff according the chosen building's amount. If no building has such quantity, choose Frenzy.
- 15% chance to replace the pool with Storm Drop.
- 0.01% chance to add Free Sugar Lump to the pool.
- Pick a random effect from the pool.
In following we assume at least one building's number is more or equal to 10.
The final results are:
|No Dragonflight buff|
|With Dragonflight buff|
For wrath cookie (backfire), the rules are:
- Add Clot and Ruin to a pool.
- 10% chance to add Cursed Finger and Elder Frenzy to the pool.
- 0.3% chance to add Free Sugar Lump to the pool.
- 10% chance to replace the pool with Blab.
- Pick a random effect from the pool.
The final result is:
|Clot=Ruin||Cursed Finger=Elder Frenzy||Sugar||Blab|
Oddly enough, the seed used to determine the outcome of casting a spell is stored in your save-file as for version v2.0042. This means that if you save the game, cast a spell, re-load the game, and cast the same spell, the outcome will be the same. This means that you can check in advance to see whether a spell will have a favorable outcome, and then use that spell at a later time with predictable results. One application of this is using Force the Hand of Fate to confirm either a Click Frenzy, or Elder Frenzy cookie will be generated and use that during a Frenzy, Building Special or/and Dragonflight buff.
|Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo||Cast 9 spells.||321|
|I'm the wiz||Cast 99 spells.||322|
|A wizard is you||Cast 999 spells.
"I'm a what?"
- ↑ Flavour text - "What's that spell? Loadsamoney!" # A reference to the song Loadsamoney (Doing up the house) by Harry Enfield, featuring the lines "Whats that spell? Loadsamoney, probably"
- The description "I'm a what?" could be a reference to Harry Potter.
- "I'm the wiz" is a reference to a character in the Seinfeld episode "The Junk Mail"
- Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo is a reference to Disney's Cinderella.
- "A wizard is you" is a reference to "A winner is you," a meme from Nintendo Pro Wrestling.