Since the 1.032 update, grandmas now have varying appearances based off the above upgrades.
Grandmas have a specific Santa upgrade.
The Bingo Center/Research Facility can also unlock new upgrades for grandma. Although these upgrades can make grandmas more powerful, they would unlock the Grandmapocalypse as well. The following is a list of all upgrades for Grandma, unlocked in the Bingo Center/Research Facility. Once the Bingo Center is purchased, the Ritual Rolling Pins will be unlocked 30 minutes later and when those are purchased the next upgrade will be unlocked 30 minutes later and so on.
Background changes during GrandmapocalypseEdit
- Main article: Grandmapocalypse
Changes from one stage to another can be obtained by the One Mind, Communal Brainsweep and Elder Pact upgrade. Once they're appeased, the background will change back to normal temporarily.
Store icon changes during the GrandmapocalypseEdit
Since version 1.0393, the store icon for Grandmas will change depending on the state of the Grandmapocalypse.When the Grandmatriarchs are appeased, the store icon will change back to normal.
- In the end, once you reach the "cap" of grandmas and portals, grandmas will be producing 59,177,697.28 cookies each (Over a third of a fully upgraded prism), or 298,610,660,474.88 total.
- If you hacked and lag was eliminated, a grandma could produce 1.5876e+307 (15.876 uncentillion) cookies per second.
- The bunny grandmas are a direct reference to the science-fiction movie Donnie Darko.
- The grandma related achievement, "Gushing Grannies" is a reference to prank by 4chan in which the poll for naming a new flavor of Mountain Dew was rigged and "Gushing Grannies" was among the most popular
- Grandma's store icon and one of her quotes, "Moist cookies" are based on an image macro which is in turn based on Helen Thomas, a former member of the White House press corps.
- There is still a possibility of obtaining the nice quotes after you have over 49 grandmas, however, they also say mean and rather creepy things, even without selling them.
- The quotes "It has betrayed us, the filthy little thing" and "It tried to get rid of us, the nasty little thing" are based on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings character, Gollum.
- The quotes "It begins", "It'll all be over soon" and "You could have stopped it" are based on the image macro series "Doom Paul", featuring U.S. politician Ron Paul.
- The achievement 'The old never bothered me anyway' is based on the Disney movie 'Frozen', in which the character Elsa (voiced by Idina Mezel) sings a similar line in the song 'Let It Go', replacing "cold" with "old."
When you buy 250 Grandmas, you get an Achievement called "The Old Never Bothered Me Anyway". This is a reference to the Disney movie, Frozen, including a song with the lines "The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway".
|Wizard Tower||Shipment||Alchemy Lab||Portal||Time Machine||Antimatter Condenser||Prism|