|Farm icon in the store|
|In-Game Description||Grows cookie plants from cookie seeds.|
The Farm is the third cheapest building you can purchase and has an initial cost of 500 cookies. It produces cookies at a base rate of 4 (as of v1.0375) cookies per second. 100 farms cost roughly 3,914,374,835 cookies.
Farms can be made to become more productive by purchasing the following upgrades from the store:
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Cheap hoes||1||5,000||Farms gain +1 base CpS.|
"Rake in the dough!"
|Fertilizer||50,000||Farms are twice as efficient.|
"It's chocolate, I swear."
|Cookie trees||10||500,000||Farms are twice as efficient.|
"A relative of the breadfruit."
|Genetically-modified cookies||50||25,000,000||Farms are twice as efficient.|
|Gingerbread scarecrows||100[note 1]||500,000,000||Farms are twice as efficient.|
"Staring at your crops with mischievous glee."
|Pulsar sprinklers||200[note 1]||4,000,000,000,000||Farms are twice as efficient.|
"There's no such thing as over-watering. The moistest is the bestest."
- You need at least 15 farms to purchase the Farmer Grandmas upgrade.
- Farms have the lowest CpS of any fully upgraded Building when a reasonably large number of Buildings have been purchased, meaning that their greatest use later on is improving the CpS of fully upgraded Cursors. The 150th Farm costs 533 billion cookies but only increases the output of Farms by 20 CpS (before bonus multipliers) with all upgrades; it however contributes 26,520 CpS (plus multiplier) to the Cursor rate and per mouse click, if you have 200 cursors and the Quadrillion Fingers upgrade - a 1326x difference(!). (Please update numbers)
- It has been confirmed that the farms will be the first to get a content upgrade on the scale of the 1.03 update, which re-introduced the Grandmapocalypse.
- Farms were not included in the Classic version of Cookie Clicker.
- Farms are currently the worst buildings in game. It is not recommended to buy farms for CPS mid-late game.
- Statistically, Farms are the most efficient building to buy first!
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named