The Factory is the fifth cheapest building you can purchase. It produces cookies at a base rate of 260 cookies per second.
|Production chain||Have 1 factory.||46|
|Industrial revolution||Have 50 factories.||47|
|Global warming||Have 100 factories.||48|
|Ultimate automation||Have 150 factories.||116|
|Technocracy||Have 200 factories.||151|
|Rise of the machines||Have 250 factories.||212|
|Modern times||Have 300 factories.||252|
|The incredible machine||Make 1 quadrillion cookies just from factories.||138|
|Yes I love technology||Make 1 quintillion cookies just from factories.||193|
Purchasing 15 Factories allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Worker grandmas||15 factories||300,000||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Factories gain +1% CpS per 3 grandmas.|
"A nice worker to manufacture more cookies."
In Cookie Clicker ClassicEdit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The Factory is the third-cheapest item you can purchase. It will give you 20 cookies every 5 seconds. It costs 500 cookies to start and will increase 10% each consecutive purchase.
- You need at least 15 factories to purchase the "Worker Grandmas" upgrade.
- Factories will be the first buildings to have their dungeons.
- Factories are the first building to reach 1,000,000,000,000,000 (1 quadrillion) at 200 buildings purchased or less.
- When you have 50 Factories on the beta (v.1.037 beta), you unlock Dungeons.
- The achievement "The incredible machine" likely refers to the series with the same name, "The Incredible Machine".
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|