Cookie Clicker Wiki is a wiki for information, strategies and news related to the game Cookie Clicker. We're hard at work to ensure we provide the best resource for fans of Cookie Clicker on the internet, and are currently working on making this site look even better and easier to navigate. Click here to create your own account!
This wiki should only contain canon Cookie Clicker information; fan-related stuff should be in Cookie Clicker Fanon Wiki.
What is Cookie Clicker?
It is an "incrementer" game, as proclaimed by Orteil. The point of the game is to bake cookies by clicking on a giant cookie until you have enough cookies to buy upgrades. The seemingly endless gameplay makes it a game that can last an indefinite amount of time, or at least until your device can no longer run it.
It can be found at http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
Latest update - October 25, 2018
- "feedback loop"
- added a new building
- launched our Patreon (the link is orange so you'll notice it!)
- added a bunch of new heavenly upgrades, one of which ties into our Patreon but benefits everyone (this is still experimental!)
- when hovering over grandmas, you can now see their names and ages
- "make X cookies just from Y" requirements are now higher
- tweaked the prices of some heavenly upgrades to better fit the current cookie economy (it turns out billions of heavenly chips is now very achievable)
- building tooltips now display what % of CpS they contribute through synergy upgrades
- queenbeets now give up to 4% of bank, down from 6%
- among other things, season switches now display how many seasonal upgrades you're missing, and permanent upgrade slots now display the name of the slotted upgrade
- season switches have reworked prices
- season switches can now be cancelled by clicking them again
- can no longer accidentally click wrinklers through other elements
- sugar frenzy now triples your CpS for an hour instead of doubling it
- this text is now selectable
- progress on dungeons minigame is still very much ongoing
What is Orteil working on?
Development of an Android and a possible iOS port was announced on August 26th. The Android port is in progress and is planning on porting to other platforms later.
Need help on the wiki?
If you're new to wikis, please check out this handy help page!
If you notice an issue on the wiki, feel free to contact an active Administrator to assist you.