Cookie Clicker Wiki is a wiki for information, strategies and news related to the game Cookie Clicker. We're hard at work to ensure we provide the best resource for fans of Cookie Clicker on the internet, and are currently working on making this site look even better and easier to navigate. Click here to create your own account!
This wiki should only contain canon Cookie Clicker information; fan-related stuff should be in Cookie Clicker Fanon Wiki.
What is Cookie Clicker?
It is an "incrementer" game, as proclaimed by Orteil. The point of the game is to bake cookies by clicking on a giant cookie until you have enough cookies to buy upgrades. The seemingly endless gameplay makes it a game that can last an indefinite amount of time, or at least until your device can no longer run it.
It can be found at http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
Latest update - February 8, 2016
Everything that was implemented during the almost 2-year-long beta has been added to the live game. To recap :
- 3 new buildings : banks, temples, and wizard towers; these have been added in-between existing buildings and as such, may disrupt some building-related achievements
- the ascension system has been redone from scratch, with a new heavenly upgrade tree
- mysterious new features such as angel-powered offline progression, challenge runs, and a cookie dragon
- sounds have been added (can be disabled in the options)
- heaps of rebalancing and bug fixes
- a couple more upgrades and achievements, probably
- fresh new options to further customize your cookie-clicking experience
- quality-of-life improvements : better bulk-buy, better switches etc
- added some general polish
- tons of other little things we can't even remember right now
What is Orteil working on?
Development of an Android and a possible iOS port was announced on August 26th. The Android port is in progress and is planning on porting to other platforms later.
Need help on the wiki?
If you're new to wikis, please check out this handy help page!
If you notice an issue on the wiki, feel free to contact an active Administrator to assist you.