Before September 1, 2013, saves from Cookie Clicker Classic were able to be imported into the 1.0 Update. After September 1, this function was disabled.
Cheats are here.
- The grandma's building variants are instantly unlocked once you buy the corresponding building.
- This version's export code is easy to change and can be easily deciphered by human, allowing for you to have -200 cps (-1000 cursors typed in), for example, and not much effort put in to do that. The cost of the next uncheated building stays as the current cost, allowing you to get even more buildings.
- If anything other than a number is displayed where it shows the number of a certain building, the cps will be NaN.
- the message displayed in the export code tab is "Copypaste this text and keep it somewhere safe! (yes, it's easy to edit - but remember : cheated cookies taste terrible!)"
- You keep the cookies you had in the previous export if you export a different code, but not the buildings.
- The maximum number of each building you can cheat in is 1,000, but you can still buy more.
- With the negative cps, you don't gain or lose cookies.
- There is a thing named "Jarrod" for some reason.