CookieMaster is a browser plugin for Cookie Clicker.
It offers many useful features, statistics and options to help you get the most out of the game. It bears some similarity to the popular Cookie Monster plugin, while being more light-weight, faster to load, use and easier to extend.
See below for a full feature list, as well as upcoming and planned features.
CookieMaster is currently no more in active development. The last release was in March 2014, compatible with the old, no more released Cookie Clicker 1.0411.
Update: GitHub user rashfael has an active fork of CookieMaster for versions beyond 1.0411.
How To UseEdit
Unfortunately, the original CookieMaster is no longer active. Install rashfael's active fork instead with the bookmarklet method:
- Paste the following code into a new bookmark in your browser:
- Load up Cookie Clicker
- Click on your recently created bookmark
CookieMaster can do a lot of things. Here's a rundown of the biggest features so far:
- Long number shortening, e.g. 3,476,112,098,761 can be displayed as 3.476 T
- Show different suffix types when shortening numbers, e.g. 26.696 Qa, 26.696 quadrillion, 26.696 P
- Number localization: Display a period or comma as your preferred decimal separator
- Calculate and display the most efficient purchases and upgrades
- Display estimated time left until upgrades and buildings are affordable
- Clean up the game window: Remove the top bar, make the cookie counter more visible, etc.
- Change the game highlight font
- Display accurate countdown timers for game events, e.g. next Golden Cookie, remaining time for buffs
- Play an audio alert when Golden Cookies and Reindeer spawn
- Flash the screen when Golden Cookies and Reindeer spawn
- Display countdowns to next Golden Cookie and Reindeer in the title tab
- Option to make Golden Cookies more visible when they spawn
- Option to increase the hitbox area for Golden Cookies, making them easier to click during Cookie Chains
- Auto-clicker for the Big Cookie with speed control
- Ability to set auto-clicker only during Click Frenzies
- Button to instantly pop all on-screen wrinklers
- Calculate and display Heavenly Chip data, including time left and cookies left until the next one
- Calculate and display information about banked cookies for maximum buff payouts and other items
- Calculate and display your maximum Chain Cookie reward and the required bank and CpS to reach the next reward level
- Calculate and display how many cookies Wrinklers have sucked and the reward for popping them
- Clicking Golden Cookies and Reindeer no longer pops Wrinklers that lie beneath them
- Other useful stats
- Pause button
- True Neverclick helper - prevents you accidentally clicking Big Cookie while getting the achievement
Planned and Upcoming FeaturesEdit
- Smart auto-clicking for Golden Cookies and Reindeer to maximize your returns
- Multiple save slots with import/export functionality
- Trackable stats over time
- Custom audio alerts
- Custom fonts
- Auto-fix for the new game Golden Cookie and Reindeer spawning bug
- Performance optimizations to allow CookieMaster to poll and update even more rapidly
I try to update CookieMaster as often as possible, but I'm currently a single developer doing this in my spare time, so there's no fixed release schedule as such. For a full release history, consult the CHANGELOG page on GitHub.
Note: These are releases for the original inactive CookieMaster.
Extensive browser testing has not yet been carried out, however CookieMaster should work happily in current releases of the following browsers:
- Chrome (recommended)
- Internet Explorer 10+
CookieMaster uses some new web features that may not be supported in older browsers.