The Chancemaker is a building added in the 4 More Years update. It is currently the most expensive building in the game.
|Lucked out||Have 1 chancemaker.||325|
|What are the odds||Have 50 chancemakers.||326|
|Grandma needs a new pair of shoes||Have 100 chancemakers.||327|
|Million to one shot, doc||Have 150 chancemakers.||328|
|As luck would have it||Have 200 chancemakers.||329|
|Ever in your favor||Have 250 chancemakers.||330|
|Be a lady||Have 300 chancemakers.||331|
|Dicey business||Have 350 chancemakers.||332|
|Fingers crossed||Make 10 septillion cookies just from chancemakers.||333|
|Just a statistic||Make 10 octillion cookies just from chancemakers.||334|
|Murphy's wild guess||Make 10 nonillion cookies just from chancemakers.||335|
|Let's leaf it at that||Reach level 10 Chancemakers.||336|
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Base price (cookies)||Description||ID|
|Your lucky cookie||1||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"This is the first cookie you've ever baked. It holds a deep sentimental value and, after all this time, an interesting smell. "
|"All Bets Are Off" magic coin||5||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"A coin that always lands on the other side when flipped. Not heads, not tails, not the edge. The other side."
|Winning lottery ticket||25||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"What lottery? THE lottery, that's what lottery! Only lottery that matters!"
|Four-leaf clover field||50||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"No giant monsters here, just a whole lot of lucky grass."
|A recipe book about books||100||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"Tip the scales in your favor with 28 creative new ways to cook the book"
|Leprechaun village||150||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"You've finally become accepted among the local leprechauns, who lend you their mythical luck as a sign of friendship (as well as some rather foul-tasting tea)."
|Improbability drive||200||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"A strange engine that turns statistics on their head. Recommended by the Grandmother's Guide to the Bakery."
|Antisuperstistronics||250||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"An exciting new field of research that makes unlucky things lucky. No mirror unbroken, no ladder unwalked under!"
|Bunnypedes||300||Chancemakers are twice as efficient.
"You've taken to breeding rabbits with hundreds of paws, which makes them intrinsically very lucky and thus a very handy (if very disturbing) pet."
Purchasing 15 Chancemakers allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Lucky grandmas||15 chancemakers and 1 grandma||Grandmas are twice as efficient. Chancemakers gain +1% CpS per 13 grandmas.|
"A fortunate grandma that always seems to find more cookies."
- The achievement "Million to one shot, doc" references a quote from the TV sitcom Seinfeld.
- Although the name appears to be generic, the flavor text for the upgrade "Winning lottery ticket" refers to a scene in the game Fallout: New Vegas; in particularly, the delirious ramblings of the Powder Ganger Oliver Swanick.
- The upgrade "Improbability drive" reference the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books, which themselves are parodied in its description.
- The flavor text for the "Four-leaf clover field" upgrade refers to the titular monster of the similarly named film Cloverfield.
- The "Be a lady" achievement references the song "Luck Be A Lady" from the movie Guys and Dolls.
- The achievement "Ever in Your Favor" is a reference to The Hunger Games, namely the saying "May the odds be ever in your favor".
- Ironically, most of the prices for Chancemaker upgrades have to do with the number 13, which is a number that is stereotypically unlucky. This, of course, excludes the upgrade "Your Lucky Cookie", at 260 quadrillion.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|