When the cookie is clicked, It slightly decreases in size, produces a small cookie particle effect (as of v.1.0411), and displays a number that fades away while floating up to the top of the screen, this indicates how many cookies the player earned from clicking the cookie. These can be disabled in the settings.
- detail: at every acension the 'Big Cookie' explodes siginificating the end of the world of cookies...when you back the game the 'Big Cookie backs.
Starting the GameEdit
When the players start the game, they have no cookies. The player must click the big cookie to gain more cookies, or wait until a Golden Cookie appears. Once the player has accumulated enough cookies, they can buy buildings and upgrades, which could help the player gain cookies without clicking.
Mid-Game and End GameEdit
During mid-game to end game, the player should have many buildings and upgrades allowing them to obtain cookies quickly, which makes clicking the Big Cookie seem almost obsolete unless you have Click Frenzy or Dragon flight aura active.
Cookie-Clicking Value Edit
Clicking the big cookie initially gives you 1 cookie per click. A number of upgrades increase this value, processed in the following order:
- First, Reinforced index finger adds +1 to the click value.
- Then, Carpal tunnel prevention cream and Ambidextrous each double the click value (separately, so having both of them multiplies your total by 4).
- Then, the bonuses from Thousand fingers/etc and Plastic mouse/etc are added to the click value.
- Then, Santa's helpers increases the click value by 10% (multiplies it by 1.1).
- Then, Cookie egg increases the click value by 10% (multiplies it by 1.1).
- If you're in a Click Frenzy, which can be a possible result of clicking a golden cookie the click value is multiplied by 777. Or if you are in a Dragonflight, which can be a posible result of clicking a golden cookie having the Dragonflight Aura active, the click value is multiplied by 1111.
It is possible to turn the cookie into a cookie with a grandma face on it by copying this code into the console:
To remove it without refreshing the page, use this code.
- In the game's coding, the Big Cookie is referred to as the "Perfect Cookie", and the "Grandma Cookie" is referred to as the "Imperfect Cookie"
- Clicking right outside the Big Cookie will still count as a cookie click, as it is still in the "boundbox".
|Big Cookie||Golden Cookie||Wrath Cookie||Wrinkler|
|Cookies||Clicking • Buildings|
|General||Achievements • CpS • Milk • Golden Cookies • News Ticker • Options • Cheating|
|Upgrades||Multipliers||Flavored Cookies • Kittens|
|Research||Grandmapocalypse • Wrath Cookies • Wrinklers • Shiny Wrinklers|
|Ascension||Prestige • Heavenly Chips • Challenge Mode|
|Seasons||Valentine's Day • Business Day • Easter • Halloween • Christmas|