The Antimatter Condenser is the second most expensive building, costing 170 trillion cookies. Each antimatter condenser initially produces 430 million cookies per second.
|Antibatter||Have 1 antimatter condenser.||87|
|Quirky quarks||Have 50 antimatter condensers.||88|
|It does matter!||Have 100 antimatter condensers.||89|
|Molecular maestro||Have 150 antimatter condensers.||122|
|Walk the planck||Have 200 antimatter condensers.||157|
|Microcosm||Have 250 antimatter condensers.||220|
|Scientists baffled everywhere||Have 300 antimatter condersers.||260|
|Supermassive||Made 100 sextillion cookies just from antimatter condensers.||143|
|Infinitesimal||Made 100 septillion cookies just from antimatter condensers.||201|
All the upgrades for the antimatter condenser.
Purchasing 15 Antimatter Condensers allows for the purchasing of a Grandma upgrade and a new Grandma type.
- The most Antimatter Condensers you can buy in the Live (not beta) version is 4921. After that, the price is too high a number for the computer to process and it says infinity, which will not work even if you set your cookies to infinity. You can however, use certain add ons or set the prices lower in order to buy more.
- The upgrades' names are all references to current research subjects in theoretical physics, as is the Antimatter Condenser itself.
- The "Sugar bosons" upgrade is a reference to the bosons of physics. They are: the photon, the gluon, the W boson, the Z boson, and the Higgs boson. (A 6th: the graviton, has been predicted but not observed yet, although there is strong evidence to suggest their existence.)
- The "String theory" upgrade is a reference to the actual string theory in theoretical physics.
- The "Large macaron collider" upgrade is a reference to the Large Hadron Collider at CERN. Its description "How singular!" is a reference to the singularities which some have feared the LHC would produce.
- The "Big bang bake" upgrade is a reference to the big bang theory, the coloquial name for theories in which the Universe started from a singularity.
- During the initial two hours the v1.036 update was live, Antimatter Condensers had a base cost of 999,999,999 cookies, and the costs of its upgrades did not have the leading 3s. The prices were adjusted in an unlisted update.
- This is the only building to have a fixed distance between each building on the X axis.
- Probably to make it look like the condensers are fixed to its background's vertical conveyor belts.
- The "Nanocosmics" upgrade is a reference to Orteil's other game, Nested, in which universes could be found inside the smallest particles.
- According to wolframalpha the cost for 200 antimatter condensers is approximately equivalent to the amount of grains of sand on Earth, at 36.8 sextillion.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|