|Antimatter Condenser icon in the shop|
|Initial Price||3,999,999,999 (4,999,999,999 on beta)|
|In-Game Description||Condenses the antimatter in the universe into cookies.|
Note that the total amount of cookies needed to buy 100 Antimatter Condensers is 31,314,807,992,171,298 cookies, or just over 31.3 quadrillion cookies, with the final 10 Antimatter Condensers accounting for roughly 75% of this cost (the 100th Antimatter Condenser by itself costs just over 4 quadrillion cookies). For this reason, it is strongly suggested that you reset before going for 100 Antimatter Condensers; the Heavenly Chips bonus is more or less needed in order to achieve this amount of cookies in a reasonable time.
The cost for 150 Antimatter Condensers is just over 33.9 quintillion cookies. According to wolframalpha the cost for 200 of them is equivalent to the amount of grains of sand on earth, at 36.7 sextillion.
All the upgrades you can acquire for the Antimatter Condenser.
|Icon||Name||Quantity Needed||Price (cookies)||Description||ID #|
|Sugar bosons||1||39,999,999,990||Antimatter condensers gain +99,999 base CpS.|
"Sweet firm bosons."
|String theory||399,999,999,900||Antimatter condensers are twice as efficient.|
"Reveals new insight about the true meaning of baking cookies (and, as a bonus, the structure of the universe)."
|Large macaron collider||10||3,999,999,999,000||Antimatter condensers are twice as efficient.|
|Big bang bake||50||199,999,999,950,000||Antimatter condensers are twice as efficient.|
"And that's how it all began."
|Reverse cyclotrons||100[note 1]||3,999,999,999,000,000||Antimatter condensers are twice as efficient.|
"These can uncollision particles and unspin atoms. For... uh... better flavor, and stuff."
|Nanocosmics||200[note 1]||31,999,999,992,000,000,000||Antimatter condensers are twice as efficient.|
"The theory of nanocosmics posits that each subatomic particle is in fact its own self-contained universe, holding unfathomable amounts of energy"
- The most Antimatter Condensers you can buy in the Live (not beta) version is 4921. After that, the price is too high a number for the computer to process and it says infinity, which will not work even if you set your cookies to infinity. You can however, use certain add ons or set the prices lower in order to buy more.
- The upgrades' names are all references to current research subjects in theoretical physics, as is the Antimatter Condenser itself.
- The "Sugar bosons" upgrade is a reference to the bosons of physics. They are: the photon, the gluon, the W boson, the Z boson, and the Higgs boson. (A 6th: the graviton, has been predicted but not observed yet)
- The "String theory" upgrade is a reference to the actual string theory in theoretical physics.
- The "Large macaron collider" upgrade is a reference to the Large Hadron Collider at CERN. Its description "How singular!" is a reference to the singularities that can be produced in the LHC.
- The "Big bang bake" upgrade is a reference to the big bang theory, the coloquial name for theories in which the Universe started from a singularity.
- During the initial two hours the v1.036 update was live, Antimatter Condensers had a base cost of 999,999,999 cookies, and the costs of its upgrades did not have the leading 3s. The prices were adjusted in an unlisted update.
|Antimatter Condenser Icon|
|The icon of an Antimatter Condenser in the buildings section after being purchased.|
<ref>tags exist for a group named "note", but no corresponding
<references group="note"/>tag was found.