Achievements are badges you get for achieving certain goals, and each one increases the amount of milk you have. They were introduced in version 1.026; as of version 1.0392 there are 97 normal achievements and 12 'shadow' achievements. Normal achievements increase milk percentage by 4% each, so the max is 388%; shadow achievements are 'annoying' to fulfill and so do not affect milk.
|Wake and bake||Bake 1 cookie.||0|
|Making some dough||Bake 100 cookies.||1|
|So baked right now||Bake 1,000 cookies.||2|
|Fledgling bakery||Bake 10,000 cookies.||3|
|Affluent bakery||Bake 100,000 cookies.||4|
|World-famous bakery||Bake 1,000,000 cookies.||5|
|Cosmic bakery||Bake 10,000,000 cookies.||6|
|Galactic bakery||Bake 100,000,000 cookies.||7|
|Universal bakery||Bake 1,000,000,000 cookies.||8|
|Timeless bakery||Bake 10,000,000,000 cookies.||9|
|Infinite bakery||Bake 100,000,000,000 cookies.||10|
|Immortal bakery||Bake 1,000,000,000,000 cookies.||11|
|You can stop now||Bake 10,000,000,000,000 cookies.||12|
|Cookies all the way down||Bake 100,000,000,000,000 cookies.||13|
|Overdose||Bake 1,000,000,000,000,000 cookies.||14|
|Bake 10,000,000,000,000,000 cookies.||15|
|Casual baking||Bake 1 cookie per second.||16|
|Hardcore baking||Bake 10 cookies per second.||17|
|Steady tasty stream||Bake 100 cookies per second.||18|
|Cookie monster||Bake 1,000 cookies per second.||19|
|Mass producer||Bake 10,000 cookies per second.||20|
|Cookie vortex||Bake 1,000,000 cookies per second.||21|
|Cookie pulsar||Bake 10,000,000 cookies per second.||22|
|Cookie quasar||Bake 100,000,000 cookies per second.||23|
|A world filled with cookies||Bake 10,000,000,000 cookies per second.||24|
|Let's never bake again||Bake 1,000,000,000,000 cookies per second.||25|
|Clicktastic||Make 1,000 cookies from clicking.||30|
|Clickathlon||Make 100,000 cookies from clicking.||31|
|Clickolympics||Make 10,000,000 cookies from clicking.||32|
|Clickorama||Make 1,000,000,000 cookies from clicking.||33|
|Clickasmic||Make 100,000,000,000 cookies from clicking.||100|
|Click||Have 1 cursor.||34|
|Double-click||Have 2 cursors.||35|
|Mouse wheel||Have 50 cursors.||36|
|Of Mice and Men||Have 100 cursors.||37|
|The Digital||Have 200 cursors.||38|
|Just wrong||Sell a grandma.|
"I thought you loved me."
|Grandma's cookies||Have 1 grandma.||40|
|Sloppy kisses||Have 50 grandmas.||41|
|Retirement home||Have 100 grandmas.||42|
|Friend of the ancients||Have 150 grandmas.||101|
|Ruler of the ancients||Have 200 grandmas.||102|
|Elder||Own at least 7 grandma types.||81|
|My first farm||Have 1 farm.||43|
|Reap what you sow||
Have 50 farms.
|Farm ill||Have 100 farms.||45|
|Production chain||Have 1 factory.||46|
|Industrial revolution||Have 50 factories.||47|
|Global warming||Have 100 factories.||48|
|You know the drill||Have 1 mine.||49|
|Excavation site||Have 50 mines.||50|
|Hollow the planet||Have 100 mines.||51|
|Expedition||Have 1 shipment.||52|
|Galactic highway||Have 50 shipments.||53|
|Far far away||Have 100 shipments.||54|
|Transmutation||Have 1 alchemy lab.||55|
|Transmogrification||Have 50 alchemy labs.||56|
|Gold member||Have 100 alchemy labs.||57|
|A whole new world||Have 1 portal.||58|
|Now you're thinking||Have 50 portals.||59|
|Dimensional shift||Have 100 portals.||60|
|Time warp||Have 1 time machine.||61|
|Alternate timeline||Have 50 time machines.||62|
|Rewriting history||Have 100 time machines.||63|
|Antibatter||Have 1 antimatter condenser.||87|
|Quirky quarks||Have 50 antimatter condensers.||88|
|It does matter!||Have 100 antimatter condensers.||89|
|Builder||Own 100 buildings.||72|
|Architect||Own 400 buildings.||73|
|Engineer||Own 800 buildings.||83|
|Enhancer||Purchase 20 upgrades.[achievements 1]||74|
|Augmenter||Purchase 50 upgrades.[achievements 1]||75|
|Upgrader||Purchase 100 upgrades.[achievements 1]||90|
|One with everything||Have at least 1 of every building.||64|
|Mathematician||Have at least 1 of the most expensive object, 2 of the second-most expensive, 4 of the next and so on (capped at 128).[achievements 2]||65|
|Base 10||Have at least 10 of the most expensive object, 20 of the second-most expensive, 30 of the next and so on.||66|
|Centennial||Have at least 100 of everything.||91|
|Golden cookie||Click a golden cookie.||67|
|Lucky cookie||Click 7 golden cookies.||68|
|A stroke of luck||Click 27 golden cookies.||69|
|Fortune||Click 77 golden cookies.|
"You should really go to bed."
|Leprechaun||Click 777 golden cookies.||84|
|Cookie-dunker||Dunk the cookie.[achievements 3]|
"You did it!"
|Elder nap||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least once.
|Elder slumber||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least 5 times.|
|Elder calm||Declare a covenant with the grandmatriarchs.[achievements 4]|
|Itchscratcher||Burst 1 wrinkler.||105|
|Wrinklesquisher||Burst 50 wrinklers.||106|
|Moistburster||Burst 200 wrinklers.||107|
|Spooky cookies||Unlock every Halloween-themed cookie.||108|
|Sacrifice||Reset your game with 1 million cookies baked.[achievements 5]|
"Easy come, easy go."
|Oblivion||Reset your game with 1 billion cookies baked.[achievements 5]|
"Back to square one."
|From scratch||Reset your game with 1 trillion cookies baked.[achievements 5]|
"It's been fun."
|Nihilism||Reset your game with 1 quadrillion cookies baked.[achievements 5]|
"There are many things
that need to be erased"
|Uncanny clicker||Click really, really fast.[achievements 6]|
"Well I'll be!"
|Neverclick||Make 1 million cookies by only having clicked 15 times.||29|
|Wholesome||Unlock 100% of your heavenly chips power.||103|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Elder Pledge counts towards your total upgrade count when it is active, but will not show up in the Upgrades list. It will not count as an upgrade when not active.
- ↑ 1 Antimatter condenser, 2 Time machines, 4 Portals, 8 Alchemy labs, 16 Shipments, 32 Mines, 64 Factories, 128 Farms, 128 Grandmas and 128 Cursors.
- ↑ Resize screen (or zoom in) until your cookie reaches the milk below it. Must have at least 12% milk (3 achievements) before this achievement can be completed.
- ↑ Research and buy the Elder Covenant.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Unlocking an achievement with higher requirements will also unlock the achievements with lower requirements. As of v1.036, Cookies baked (all time) are counted for these achievements. Pre-v1.036, the Cookies in bank were counted instead.
- ↑ You need 5 clicks in a third of a second or less. If you are using a Windows-based PC, an easy way to achieve this is to toggle on the "Mouse Keys" feature (Alt+Shift+Num Lock). This allows the + key on the numeric keypad to act as a mouse double-click, so you can press it repeatedly to achieve a very fast effective clicking speed. You can tap '5' and '+' at the same time for extremely fast continual clicking. On a Mac, the easiest way to get this achievement is with a MagicMouse and BetterTouchTool installed. Open BetterTouchTool Preferences and configure a "Single Finger Tap" gesture to perform the predefined action "Doubleclick". Before v1.035, this was a shadow achievement and required clicking twice within 4 milliseconds, which was virtually impossible without cheating or browser errors. Another possible (and fair) way to gain uncanny clicker is to use a laptop and an external mouse. Click both mouse and touchpad simultaneously to highly increase your speed.
Note there is a minimum time of 4 ms between clicks for them to count. Anything faster is dropped as a low-grade auto-click. On Linux, it is possible to remap the left and middle mouse button to scroll wheel up (button 4) and scroll wheel down (button 5). The command goes into a terminal:
xmodmap -e "pointer = 4 5 3 1 2". Now "rubbing" the big cookie with the scroll wheel, generates a lot of clicks in rapid succession. Executing
xmodmap -e "pointer = default"will restore default mouse behaviour.
The following 12 achievements do not count towards the Milk percentage, nor will they show up on the stats tab until you have achieved them.
|Black cat's paw||Click 7777 golden cookies.||85|
|Cheated cookies taste awful||Hack in some cookies.||70|
|Hardcore||Get to 1 billion cookies baked with no upgrades purchased.||92|
|Speed baking I||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 35 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||93|
|Speed baking II||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 25 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||94|
|Speed baking III||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 15 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).[shadowachievements 1]||95|
|True Neverclick||Make 1 million cookies with no cookie clicks.[shadowachievements 2]|
"This kinda defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it?"
|Just plain lucky||You have 1 chance in 500,000 every second of earning this achievement.||104|
|**Getting even with the oven||Defeat the Sentient Furnace in the factory dungeons.||96|
|**Now this is pod-smashing||Defeat the Ascended Baking Pod in the factory dungeons.||97|
|**Chirped out||Find and defeat Chirpy, the dysfunctioning alarm bot.||98|
|**Follow the white rabbit||Find and defeat the elusive sugar bunny.||99|
- ↑ This achievement is technically not impossible; you get the achievement with Clicking Frenzy as the first Golden Cookie. This will give you enough cookies if you click fast enough.
- ↑ Only clicks on the "big cookie" are counted; thus the only legitimate way to accomplish this is to click at least two "Lucky!" Golden cookies, giving you 26 cookies for free - enough money to buy a single cursor and start baking at 0.1CpS, gradually building up from there. Of course, this leaves you with 11 cookies, just enough to buy the first heavenly upgrade, and potentially boost your CPS by a great amount.
Otherwise you could just cheat them in, which also grants you the Cheated cookies taste awful achievement; a slightly less dishonest variant is to combine these methods and use cheats to spawn Golden Cookies.
Unlocking the "True Neverclick" achievement will also unlock the "Neverclick" achievement if you didn't unlock it before. Note that you do not need to build up a 1-million cookie "bank balance" to unlock this achievement, merely bake that many (even if you spend them immediately).
1.039 Itchscratcher, Wrinklesquisher, Moistburster, Spooky cookies added. Shadow achievement Just plain lucky added.
1.038: Wholesome added, Hardcore and Speed Baking series now requires no heavenly chip potential unlocked. Values for Baking (total and per second) changed.
1.037: Dungeon achievements added, Hardcore added, Speed Baking series added, Neverclick no longer shadow.
1.036: Leprechaun is a normal achievement again. Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, and Nihilism are no longer Shadow Achievements. Antimatter achievements added. Upgrader and Centennial added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for Antimatter tier (although the descriptions aren't).
1.035: Engineer achievement added. Leprechaun, Black cat's paw, and Nihilism added as Shadow achievements. Leprechaun is once again a shadow but now requires 777 golden cookies. Fortune takes the place of Leprechaun as the 77 gold cookies achievement.
1.034: Uncanny clicker no longer requires you to beat the clicking world record, instead simply having you click very quickly. It is also no longer a Shadow Achievement.
1.033: Leprechaun no longer a shadow achievement and 'Elder calm' achievement added. The total number of achievements is 83.
1.031: Achievements Elder nap, Elder slumber, and Elder were added. Neverclick has been moved to the Shadow achievements. The total number of achievements is 82.
1.03: Achievements Builder, Architect, Enhancer, Augmenter, and Cookie-dunker were added. Mathematician was hidden for short time when a bug associated with it and Base 10 was being fixed. The total number of achievements is 72.
1.029: The achievements Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, Cheated cookies taste awful, and Uncanny clicker were hidden because they were "a bad idea".
1.026: Achievements added, 72 total.
- The "Of Mice and Men" achievement is a reference to a story by John Steinbeck of the same name.
- The Portal achievement "A Whole New World" is a reference to the song of the same name from the Disney movie "Aladdin".
- The quote for the achievement "Now you're thinking" is a reference to the Valve videogames "Portal" and "Portal 2", in which you are repeatedly encouraged to "think with portals".
- The quote for the achievement "From Scratch" is also a Portal 2 reference, where the last voice line in non-cutscene gameplay is "It's been fun. Don't come back."
- The "Far Far Away" and "Now This is Pod-smashing!" achievements are references to the Star Wars movies.
- The Cookies achievement "Cookies all the way down" is a reference to the phrase "Turtles all the way down".
- The Alchemy lab achievement "Gold member" may be a reference to the third movie in Mike Myers' "Austin Powers" trilogy, "Austin Powers in Goldmember".
- The Shadow Achievement for defeating the Sugar Bunny "Follow the white rabbit" is in reference to the children's story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- The reset achievements still say "Reset your game with # cookies baked", even though they now require cookies baked (all time).
- The "Just plain lucky" achievement has a chance of 30.23% to appear in 10 hours.