Achievements are badges you get for achieving certain goals, and each one increases the amount of milk you have. They were introduced in version 1.026; as of version 1.0411 there are 119 normal achievements and 8 'shadow' achievements. Normal achievements increase milk percentage by 4% each, so the max is 476%; shadow achievements are ”annoying“ to fulfill and so they do not affect milk.
|Wake and bake||Bake 1 cookie.||0|
|Making some dough||Bake 100 cookies.||1|
|So baked right now||Bake 1,000 cookies.||2|
|Fledgling bakery||Bake 10,000 cookies.||3|
|Affluent bakery||Bake 100,000 cookies.||4|
|World-famous bakery||Bake 1,000,000 cookies.||5|
|Cosmic bakery||Bake 10,000,000 cookies.||6|
|Galactic bakery||Bake 100,000,000 cookies.||7|
|Universal bakery||Bake 1,000,000,000 cookies.||8|
|Timeless bakery||Bake 10,000,000,000 cookies.||9|
|Infinite bakery||Bake 100,000,000,000 cookies.||10|
|Immortal bakery||Bake 1,000,000,000,000 cookies.||11|
|You can stop now||Bake 10,000,000,000,000 cookies.||12|
|Cookies all the way down||Bake 100,000,000,000,000 cookies.||13|
|Overdose||Bake 1,000,000,000,000,000 cookies.||14|
|How?||Bake 10,000,000,000,000,000 cookies.||15|
|Casual baking||Bake 1 cookie per second.||16|
|Hardcore baking||Bake 10 cookies per second.||17|
|Steady tasty stream||Bake 100 cookies per second.||18|
|Cookie monster||Bake 1,000 cookies per second.||19|
|Mass producer||Bake 10,000 cookies per second.||20|
|Cookie vortex||Bake 1,000,000 cookies per second.||21|
|Cookie pulsar||Bake 10,000,000 cookies per second.||22|
|Cookie quasar||Bake 100,000,000 cookies per second.||23|
|A world filled with cookies||Bake 10,000,000,000 cookies per second.||24|
|Let's never bake again||Bake 1,000,000,000,000 cookies per second.||25|
|Clicktastic||Make 1,000 cookies from clicking.||30|
|Clickathlon||Make 100,000 cookies from clicking.||31|
|Clickolympics||Make 10,000,000 cookies from clicking.||32|
|Clickorama||Make 1,000,000,000 cookies from clicking.||33|
|Clickasmic||Make 100,000,000,000 cookies from clicking.||100|
|Click||Have 1 cursor.||34|
|Double-click||Have 2 cursors.||35|
|Mouse wheel||Have 50 cursors.||36|
|Of Mice and Men||Have 100 cursors.||37|
|The Digital||Have 200 cursors.||38|
|Just wrong||Sell a grandma.|
"I thought you loved me."
|Grandma's cookies||Have 1 grandma.||40|
|Sloppy kisses||Have 50 grandmas.||41|
|Retirement home||Have 100 grandmas.||42|
|Friend of the ancients||Have 150 grandmas.||101|
|Ruler of the ancients||Have 200 grandmas.||102|
|Elder||Own at least 7 grandma types.||81|
|My first farm||Have 1 farm.||43|
|Reap what you sow||
Have 50 farms.
|Farm ill||Have 100 farms.||45|
|Perfect Agriculture||Have 150 farms.||115|
|Production chain||Have 1 factory.||46|
|Industrial revolution||Have 50 factories.||47|
|Global warming||Have 100 factories.||48|
|Ultimate automation||Have 150 factories.||116|
|You know the drill||Have 1 mine.||49|
|Excavation site||Have 50 mines.||50|
|Hollow the planet||Have 100 mines.||51|
|Can you dig it||Have 150 mines.||117|
|Expedition||Have 1 shipment.||52|
|Galactic highway||Have 50 shipments.||53|
|Far far away||Have 100 shipments.||54|
|Type II civilization||Have 150 shipments.||118|
|Transmutation||Have 1 alchemy lab.||55|
|Transmogrification||Have 50 alchemy labs.||56|
|Gold member||Have 100 alchemy labs.||57|
|Gild wars||Have 150 alchemy labs.||119|
|A whole new world||Have 1 portal.||58|
|Now you're thinking||Have 50 portals.||59|
|Dimensional shift||Have 100 portals.||60|
|Brain-split||Have 150 portals.||120|
|Time warp||Have 1 time machine.||61|
|Alternate timeline||Have 50 time machines.||62|
|Rewriting history||Have 100 time machines.||63|
|Time duke||Have 150 time machines.||121|
|Antibatter||Have 1 antimatter condenser.||87|
|Quirky quarks||Have 50 antimatter condensers.||88|
|It does matter!||Have 100 antimatter condensers.||89|
|Molecular maestro||Have 150 antimatter condencers.||122|
|Lone photon||Have 1 prism.||123|
|Dazzling glimmer||Have 50 prisms.||124|
|Blinding flash||Have 100 prisms.||125|
|Unending glow||Have 150 prisms.||126|
|Builder||Own 100 buildings.||72|
|Architect||Own 400 buildings.||73|
|Engineer||Own 800 buildings.||83|
|Lord of Constructs||Own 1500 buildings||127|
|Enhancer||Purchase 20 upgrades.||74|
|Augmenter||Purchase 50 upgrades.||75|
|Upgrader||Purchase 100 upgrades.||90|
|Lord of Progress||Purchase 150 upgrades||128|
|One with everything||Have at least 1 of every building.||64|
|Mathematician||Have at least 1 of the most expensive object, 2 of the second-most expensive object, 4 of the next and so on (capped at 128).||65|
|Base 10||Have at least 10 of the most expensive object, 20 of the second-most expensive, 30 of the next and so on.||66|
|Centennial||Have at least 100 of everything.||91|
|Bicentennial||Have at least 200 of everything.|
"You crazy person.."
|Golden cookie||Click a golden cookie.||67|
|Lucky cookie||Click 7 golden cookies.||68|
|A stroke of luck||Click 27 golden cookies.||69|
|Fortune||Click 77 golden cookies.|
"You should really go to bed."
|Leprechaun||Click 777 golden cookies.||84|
|Cookie-dunker||Dunk the cookie.|
"You did it!"
Appease the grandmatriarchs at least once.
|Elder slumber||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least 5 times.|
|Elder calm||Declare a covenant with the grandmatriarchs.|
|Itchscratcher||Burst 1 wrinkler.||105|
|Wrinklesquisher||Burst 50 wrinklers.*||106|
|Moistburster||Burst 200 wrinklers.*||107|
Unlock every Halloween-themed cookie.
Owning this achievement makes Halloween-themes cookies drop more frequently in future playthroughs.
|Coming to town||Reach Santa's 7th form.||109|
|All hail Santa||Reach Santa's final form.||110|
|Let it snow||Unlock every Christmas-themed cookie.||111|
|Oh deer||Pop 1 reindeer.||112|
|Sleigh of hand||Pop 50 reindeer.*||113|
|Reindeer sleigher||Pop 200 reindeer.*||114|
|Lovely cookies||Unlock every Valentine-themed cookie.||130|
|Sacrifice||Reset your game with 1 million cookies baked.|
"Easy come, easy go."
|Oblivion||Reset your game with 1 billion** cookies baked.|
"Back to square one."
|From scratch||Reset your game with 1 trillion** cookies baked.|
"It's been fun."
|Nihilism||Reset your game with 1 quadrillion** cookies baked.|
"There are many things
that need to be erased"
|Uncanny clicker||Click really, really fast.|
"Well I'll be!"
|Neverclick||Make 1 million cookies by only having clicked 15 times.||29|
|Wholesome||Unlock 100% of your heavenly chips power.||103|
*: Contrary to the Golden Cookie achievements, the Reindeer and Wrinkler achievements are counted in a single game, not all time: Doing a soft reset will reset the counter.
**: These amounts are represented using the short scale .
The following 8 achievements do not count towards the Milk percentage, nor will they show up on the stats tab until you have achieved them.
|Black cat's paw||
Click 7777 golden cookies.
|Cheated cookies taste awful||Hack in some cookies.||70|
|Hardcore||Get to 1 billion cookies baked with no upgrades purchased.||92|
|Speed baking I||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 35 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||93|
|Speed baking II||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 25 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||94|
|Speed baking III||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 15 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).[shadowachievements 1]||95|
|True Neverclick||Make 1 million cookies with no cookie clicks.[shadowachievements 2]|
"This kinda defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it?"
|Just plain lucky||You have 1 chance in 500,000 every second of earning this achievement.||104|
- ↑ This achievement is technically not impossible; you get the achievement with Clicking Frenzy as the first Golden Cookie - or the second one, if you are lucky enough to have it appear before the deadline passes. This will give you enough cookies if you click fast enough. If playing during the Christmas season, you can get Santa's legacy and reindeer. Since upgrading Santa starts out cheap, it's possible get the achievement if you unlock Santa's Legacy, which gives you 10% multiplier per santa level, then with the first Golden Cookie x7 multiplier (which appears often); if you have it and a reindeer during the frenzy, you can easily unlock at least one Alchemy Lab. Other Santa upgrades, like Toy Workshop and Improved Jolliness, will also help in obtaining the achievement.
- ↑ You may click Golden Cookies, just not the Big Cookie. Start by clicking enough Golden Cookies to earn "Lucky!" twice. This gives you 26 cookies for free, just enough to buy a single cursor (and Heavenly chip secret if you have it) and start baking at least 0.1 CpS, gradually building up from there.
Otherwise you could just cheat them in, which also grants you the Cheated cookies taste awful achievement; a slightly less dishonest variant is to combine these methods and use cheats to spawn Golden Cookies.
Unlocking the "True Neverclick" achievement will also unlock the "Neverclick" achievement if you didn't unlock it before. Note that you do not need to build up a 1-million cookie "bank balance" to unlock this achievement, merely bake that many (even if you spend them immediately).
Achievements Exclusive to 1.037 BetaEdit
|Getting even with the oven||Defeat the Sentient Furnace in the factory dungeons.||96|
|Now this is pod-smashing||Defeat the Ascended Baking Pod in the factory dungeons.||97|
|Chirped out*||Find and defeat Chirpy, the dysfunctioning alarm bot.||98|
|Follow the white rabbit*||Find and defeat the elusive sugar bunny.||99|
*: These are counted as Shadow Achievements.
1.041: Perfect agriculture, Ultimate automation, Can you dig it, Type II civilization, Gild wars, Brain-split, Time duke, Molecular maestro, Lone photon, Dazzling glimmer, Blinding flash, Unending glow, Lord of Constructs, Lord of Progress, Bicentennial, Lovely cookies all added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for prism tier.
1.040: Coming to town, All hail Santa, Let it snow, Oh deer, Sleigh of hand, Reindeer sleigher added.
1.039: Itchscratcher, Wrinklesquisher, Moistburster, Spooky cookies added. Shadow achievement Just plain lucky added.
1.038: Wholesome added, Hardcore and Speed Baking series now requires no heavenly chip potential unlocked. Values for Baking (total and per second) changed.
1.037: Dungeon achievements added, Hardcore added, Speed Baking series added, Neverclick no longer shadow.
1.036: Leprechaun is a normal achievement again. Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, and Nihilism are no longer Shadow Achievements. Antimatter achievements added. Upgrader and Centennial added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for Antimatter tier (although the descriptions aren't).
1.035: Engineer achievement added. Leprechaun, Black cat's paw, and Nihilism added as Shadow achievements. Leprechaun is once again a shadow but now requires 777 golden cookies. Fortune takes the place of Leprechaun as the 77 gold cookies achievement.
1.034: Uncanny clicker no longer requires you to beat the clicking world record, instead simply having you click very quickly. It is also no longer a Shadow Achievement.
1.033: Leprechaun no longer a shadow achievement and 'Elder calm' achievement added. The total number of achievements is 83.
1.031: Achievements Elder nap, Elder slumber, and Elder were added. Neverclick has been moved to the Shadow achievements. The total number of achievements is 82.
1.03: Achievements Builder, Architect, Enhancer, Augmenter, and Cookie-dunker were added. Mathematician was hidden for short time when a bug associated with it and Base 10 was being fixed. The total number of achievements is 72.
1.029: The achievements Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, Cheated cookies taste awful, and Uncanny clicker were hidden because they were "a bad idea".
1.026: Achievements added, 72 total.
- The flavor text for "Get Lucky" achievement is from the popular 2013 Daft Punk/Pharrel Williams song "Get Lucky", with a lyric being "we're up all night to get lucky", and the flavor text being "you've been up all night, haven't you?"
- The quote for the achievement "Ultimadrill" is a reference to the Anime Series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- The "Of Mice and Men" achievement is a reference to a story by John Steinbeck of the same name.
- The Portal achievement "A Whole New World" is a reference to the song of the same name from the Disney movie "Aladdin".
- The quote for the achievement "Now you're thinking" is a reference to the Valve videogames "Portal" and "Portal 2", in which you are repeatedly encouraged to "think with portals".
- The quote for the achievement "From Scratch" is also a Portal 2 reference, where the last voice line in non-cutscene gameplay is "It's been fun. Don't come back."
- The "Far Far Away" and "Now This is Pod-smashing!" achievements are references to the Star Wars movies.
- The Cookies achievement "Cookies all the way down" is a reference to the phrase "Turtles all the way down".
- The Alchemy lab achievement "Gold member" may be a reference to the third movie in Mike Myers' "Austin Powers" trilogy, "Austin Powers in Goldmember".
- The Shadow Achievement for defeating the Sugar Bunny "Follow the white rabbit" is a quote from the movie "The Matrix," which itself is referring to the children's story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- The reset achievements still say "Reset your game with # cookies baked", even though they now require cookies baked (all time).
- The time machine achievement "Time Duke" may be referencing the Time Lord species from the popular TV series Doctor Who.
- The "Just plain lucky" achievement has a chance of 6.95% to appear in 10 hours.
- The Nihilism achievement's description, "There are many things that need to be erased," is a reference to the Ratboy Genius series. Source
- You can easily get the "Cookie-dunker" (for dunking the cookie in the milk) achievement by resizing the browser window.
- The "Type II civilization" achievement is a reference to the Kardashev scale of a civilization's technological advancements.
- The "From Scratch" acheivement's description and name are references to Homestuck.
- The "Gild Wars" achievement is a reference to the ArenaNet game Guild Wars.