Achievements are badges you earn for achieving certain goals, and each one increases the amount of Milk you have. They were introduced in version 1.026; as of version 1.0466, there are 157 Normal Achievements and 10 Shadow Achievements (plus 2 Normal Achievements and 2 Shadow Achievements only obtainable in the Dungeons beta). Normal Achievements increase milk percentage by 4% each, so the maximum is 628% milk; Shadow Achievements do not affect milk.
The number shown on the Stats page includes all Normal Achievements (which are all earned by default) as well as any Shadow Achievements you have earned (which are uncounted until you earn them). For example, if you have 100 Normal Achievements and no Shadow Achievements, you would see 100/157 on the Stats page. If you then completed 5 Shadow Achievements, the number would change to 105/162, since the Shadow Achievements only counted after you achieve them.
|Wake and bake||Bake 1 cookie.||0|
|Making some dough||Bake 100 cookies.||1|
|So baked right now||Bake 1,000 cookies.||2|
|Fledgling bakery||Bake 10,000 cookies.||3|
|Affluent bakery||Bake 100,000 cookies.||4|
|World-famous bakery||Bake 1 million cookies.||5|
|Cosmic bakery||Bake 10 million cookies.||6|
|Galactic bakery||Bake 100 million cookies.||7|
|Universal bakery||Bake 1 billion cookies.||8|
|Timeless bakery||Bake 10 billion cookies.||9|
|Infinite bakery||Bake 100 billion cookies.||10|
|Immortal bakery||Bake 1 trillion cookies.||11|
|You can stop now||Bake 10 trillion cookies.||12|
|Cookies all the way down||Bake 100 trillion cookies.||13|
|Overdose||Bake 1 quadrillion cookies.||14|
|How?||Bake 10 quadrillion cookies.||15|
|Casual baking[note 1]||Bake 1 cookie per second.||16|
|Hardcore baking[note 1]||Bake 10 cookies per second.||17|
|Steady tasty stream[note 1]||Bake 100 cookies per second.||18|
|Cookie monster[note 1]||Bake 1,000 cookies per second.||19|
|Mass producer[note 1]||Bake 10,000 cookies per second.||20|
|Cookie vortex[note 1]||Bake 1 million cookies per second.||21|
|Cookie pulsar[note 1]||Bake 10 million cookies per second.||22|
|Cookie quasar[note 1]||Bake 100 million cookies per second.||23|
|A world filled with cookies[note 1]||Bake 10 billion cookies per second.||24|
|Let's never bake again[note 1]||Bake 1 trillion cookies per second.||25|
|Clicktastic||Make 1,000 cookies from clicking.||30|
|Clickathlon||Make 100,000 cookies from clicking.||31|
|Clickolympics||Make 10 million cookies from clicking.||32|
|Clickorama||Make 1 billion cookies from clicking.||33|
|Clickasmic||Make 100 billion cookies from clicking.||100|
|Clickageddon||Make 10 trillion cookies from clicking.||145|
|Clicknarok||Make 1 quadrillion cookies from clicking.||146|
|Click||Have 1 cursor.||34|
|Double-click||Have 2 cursors.||35|
|Mouse wheel||Have 50 cursors.||36|
|Of Mice and Men||Have 100 cursors.||37|
|The Digital||Have 200 cursors.||38|
|Extreme polydactyly||Have 300 cursors.||147|
|Dr. T||Have 400 cursors.||148|
|Click delegator||Make 10 quintillion cookies just from cursors.||134|
|Just wrong||Sell a grandma.|
"I thought you loved me."
|Grandma's cookies||Have 1 grandma.||40|
|Sloppy kisses||Have 50 grandmas.||41|
|Retirement home||Have 100 grandmas.||42|
|Friend of the ancients||Have 150 grandmas.||101|
|Ruler of the ancients||Have 200 grandmas.||102|
|The old never bothered me anyway||Have 250 grandmas.||149|
|Gushing grannies||Make 10 quintillion cookies just from grandmas.||135|
|Elder||Own at least 7 grandma types.||81|
|My first farm||Have 1 farm.||43|
|Reap what you sow||Have 50 farms.||44|
|Farm ill||Have 100 farms.||45|
|Perfected agriculture||Have 150 farms.||115|
|Homegrown||Have 200 farms.||150|
|I hate manure||Make 10 trillion cookies just from farms.||136|
|Production chain||Have 1 factory.||46|
|Industrial revolution||Have 50 factories.||47|
|Global warming||Have 100 factories.||48|
|Ultimate automation||Have 150 factories.||116|
|Technocracy||Have 200 factories.||151|
|The incredible machine||Make 100 trillion cookies just from factories.||137|
|You know the drill||Have 1 mine.||49|
|Excavation site||Have 50 mines.||50|
|Hollow the planet||Have 100 mines.||51|
|Can you dig it||Have 150 mines.||117|
|The center of the Earth||Have 200 mines.||152|
|Never dig down||Make 1 quadrillion cookies just from mines.||138|
|Expedition||Have 1 shipment.||52|
|Galactic highway||Have 50 shipments.||53|
|Far far away||Have 100 shipments.||54|
|Type II civilization||Have 150 shipments.||118|
|We come in peace||Have 200 shipments.||153|
|And beyond||Make 10 quadrillion cookies just from shipments.||139|
|Transmutation||Have 1 alchemy lab.||55|
|Transmogrification||Have 50 alchemy labs.||56|
|Gold member||Have 100 alchemy labs.||57|
|Gild wars||Have 150 alchemy labs.||119|
|The secrets of the universe||Have 200 alchemy labs.||154|
|Magnum Opus||Make 100 quadrillion cookies just from alchemy labs.||140|
|A whole new world||Have 1 portal.||58|
|Now you're thinking||Have 50 portals.||59|
|Dimensional shift||Have 100 portals.||60|
|Brain-split||Have 150 portals.||120|
|Realm of the Mad God||Have 200 portals.||155|
|With strange eons||Make 1 quintillion cookies just from portals.||141|
|Time warp||Have 1 time machine.||61|
|Alternate timeline||Have 50 time machines.||62|
|Rewriting history||Have 100 time machines.||63|
|Time duke||Have 150 time machines.||121|
|Forever and ever||Have 200 time machines.||156|
|Spacetime jigamaroo||Make 10 quintillion cookies just from time machines.||142|
|Antibatter||Have 1 antimatter condenser.||87|
|Quirky quarks||Have 50 antimatter condensers.||88|
|It does matter!||Have 100 antimatter condensers.||89|
|Molecular maestro||Have 150 antimatter condensers.||122|
|Walk the planck||Have 200 antimatter condensers.||157|
|Supermassive||Make 100 quintillion cookies just from antimatter condensers.||143|
|Lone photon||Have 1 prism.||123|
|Dazzling glimmer||Have 50 prisms.||124|
|Blinding flash||Have 100 prisms.||125|
|Unending glow||Have 150 prisms.||126|
|Rise and shine||Have 200 prisms.||158|
|Praise the sun||Make 1 sextillion cookies just from prisms.||144|
|Builder||Own 100 buildings.||72|
|Architect||Own 400 buildings.||73|
|Engineer||Own 800 buildings.||83|
|Lord of Constructs||Own 1500 buildings.|
"He saw the vast plains stretching ahead of him, and he said: let there be civilization."
|Enhancer||Purchase 20 upgrades.||74|
|Augmenter||Purchase 50 upgrades.||75|
|Upgrader||Purchase 100 upgrades.||90|
|Lord of Progress||Purchase 150 upgrades|
"One can always do better. But should you?"
|One with everything||Have at least 1 of every building.||64|
|Mathematician||Have at least 1 of the most expensive object, 2 of the second-most expensive object, 4 of the next and so on (capped at 128). (1 Prism, 2 Antimatter condensers, 4 Time machines, 8 Portals, 16 Alchemy labs, 32 Shipments, 64 Mines, 128 each of all the rest).||65|
|Base 10||Have at least 10 of the most expensive object, 20 of the second-most expensive, 30 of the next and so on.||66|
|Centennial||Have at least 100 of everything.||91|
|Centennial and a half||Have at least 150 of everything.||131|
|Bicentennial||Have at least 200 of everything.|
"You crazy person."
|Golden cookie||Click a golden cookie.||67|
|Lucky cookie||Click 7 golden cookies.||68|
|A stroke of luck||Click 27 golden cookies.||69|
|Fortune||Click 77 golden cookies.|
"You should really go to bed."
|Leprechaun||Click 777 golden cookies.||84|
|Black cat's paw||Click 7777 golden cookies.||85|
|Cookie-dunker[note 2]||Dunk the cookie.|
"You did it!"
|Tiny cookie[note 3]||Click the tiny cookie.|
"These aren't the cookies you're clicking for."
|What's in a name||Give your bakery a name.||170|
|Neverclick||Make 1 million cookies by only having clicked 15 times.||29|
|Uncanny clicker||Click really, really fast.|
"Well I'll be!"
|Elder nap||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least once.|
|Elder slumber||Appease the grandmatriarchs at least 5 times.|
|Elder calm||Declare a covenant with the grandmatriarchs.|
|Itchscratcher||Burst 1 wrinkler.||105|
|Wrinklesquisher[note 4]||Burst 50 wrinklers.||106|
|Moistburster[note 4]||Burst 200 wrinklers.||107|
|Spooky cookies||Unlock all 7 Halloween-themed cookie.|
Owning this achievement makes Halloween-themed cookies drop more frequently in future playthroughs.
|Coming to town||Reach Santa's 7th form.||109|
|All hail Santa||Reach Santa's final form.||110|
|Let it snow||Unlock all 7 Christmas-themed cookies.||111|
|Oh deer||Pop 1 reindeer.||112|
|Sleigh of hand[note 4]||Pop 50 reindeer.||113|
|Reindeer sleigher[note 4]||Pop 200 reindeer.||114|
|Lovely cookies||Unlock all 6 Valentine-themed cookie.||130|
|The hunt is on||Unlock 1 egg.||166|
|Egging on||Unlock 7 eggs.||167|
|Mass Easteria||Unlock 14 eggs.||168|
|Hide & seek champion||Unlock all 20 eggs.||169|
|Sacrifice||Reset your game with 1 million cookies baked.|
"Easy come, easy go."
|Oblivion||Reset your game with 1 billion cookies baked.|
"Back to square one."
|From scratch||Reset your game with 1 trillion cookies baked.|
"It's been fun."
|Nihilism||Reset your game with 1 quadrillion cookies baked.|
"There are many things
that need to be erased"
|Dematerialize||Reset your game with 1 quintillion cookies baked.|
...where'd the cookies go?"
|Nil zero zilch||Reset your game with 1 sextillion cookies baked.|
"To summarize : really not very much at all."
|Transcendence||Reset your game with 1 septillion cookies baked.|
"Your cookies are now on a higher plane of being."
|Obliterate||Reset your game with 1 octillion cookies baked.|
"Resistance is futile, albeit entertaining."
|Wholesome||Unlock 100% of your heavenly chips power.||103|
|You win a cookie||This is for baking 10 billion cookies and making it on the local news.|
"We're all so proud of you."
The following 10 achievements do not count towards the Milk percentage, nor will they show up on the stats tab until you have achieved them (click here to jump back up to the Normal Achievements list).
|Negative void||Reset your game with 1 nonillion cookies baked.|
"You now have so few cookies that it's almost like you have a negative amount of them."
|Cheated cookies taste awful||Hack in some cookies.||70|
|God complex||Name yourself Orteil.|
"But that's not you, is it?"
|Third-party||Use an add-on.|
"Some find vanilla to be the most boring flavor."
|Hardcore||Get to 1 billion cookies baked with no upgrades purchased.||92|
|Speed baking I||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 35 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||93|
|Speed baking II||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 25 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||94|
|Speed baking III||Get to 1 million cookies baked in 15 minutes (with no heavenly upgrades).||95|
|True Neverclick||Make 1 million cookies with no cookie clicks.|
"This kinda defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it?"
|Just plain lucky[note 5]||You have 1 chance in 500,000 every second of earning this achievement.||104|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 These achievements do not include Golden Cookie effects or Wrinkler withering.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Unlike the Golden Cookie achievements, the Wrinkler and Reindeer achievements are counted in a single game, not all time: Doing a soft reset will reset the counter.
- ↑ About 96 hours and 16 minutes of play are necessary to have 50% of chances to have this achievement.
1.0464: What's in a name, The hunt is on, Egging on, Mass Easteria, Hide & seek champion, Dematerialize, Nil zero zilch, Transcendence, Obliterate and Negative void were added. Some icons of prior achievements were changed.
1.0420: Clickageddon, Clicknarok, Extreme polydactyly, Dr. T, The old never bothered me anyway, Homegrown, Technocracy, The center of the Earth, We come in peace, The secrets of the universe, Realm of the Mad God, Forever and ever, Walk the planck, Rise and shine all added. Some icons of prior achievements were changed.
1.0414: Click delegator, Gushing grannies, I hate manure, The incredible machine, Never dig down, And beyond, Magnum Opus, With strange eons, Spacetime jigamaroo, Supermassive, Praise the sun, Tiny cookie, You win a cookie all added. Black cat's paw becomes a normal achievement.
1.041: Perfected agriculture, Ultimate automation, Can you dig it, Type II civilization, Gild wars, Brain-split, Time duke, Molecular maestro, Lone photon, Dazzling glimmer, Blinding flash, Unending glow, Lord of Constructs, Lord of Progress, Bicentennial, Lovely cookies all added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for prism tier.
1.040: Coming to town, All hail Santa, Let it snow, Oh deer, Sleigh of hand, Reindeer sleigher added.
1.039: Itchscratcher, Wrinklesquisher, Moistburster, Spooky cookies added. Shadow achievement Just plain lucky added.
1.038: Wholesome added, Hardcore and Speed Baking series now requires no heavenly chip potential unlocked. Values for Baking (total and per second) changed.
1.037: Dungeon achievements added, Hardcore added, Speed Baking series added, Neverclick no longer shadow.
1.036: Leprechaun is a normal achievement again. Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, and Nihilism are no longer Shadow Achievements. Antimatter achievements added. Upgrader and Centennial added. Mathematician and Base 10 adjusted for Antimatter tier (although the descriptions aren't).
1.035: Engineer achievement added. Leprechaun, Black cat's paw, and Nihilism added as Shadow achievements. Leprechaun is once again a shadow but now requires 777 golden cookies. Fortune takes the place of Leprechaun as the 77 gold cookies achievement.
1.034: Uncanny clicker no longer requires you to beat the clicking world record, instead simply having you click very quickly. It is also no longer a Shadow Achievement.
1.033: Leprechaun no longer a shadow achievement and 'Elder calm' achievement added. The total number of achievements is 83.
1.031: Achievements Elder nap, Elder slumber, and Elder were added. Neverclick has been moved to the Shadow achievements. The total number of achievements is 82.
1.03: Achievements Builder, Architect, Enhancer, Augmenter, and Cookie-dunker were added. Mathematician was hidden for short time when a bug associated with it and Base 10 was being fixed. The total number of achievements is 72.
1.029: The achievements Sacrifice, Oblivion, From scratch, Cheated cookies taste awful, and Uncanny clicker were hidden because they were "a bad idea".
1.026: Achievements added, 72 total.
- The "Of Mice and Men" achievement is a reference to a story by John Steinbeck of the same name.
- The Wrinkler achievement "Moistburster" may be a reference to "Voidthirster", a card from Ascension. It is also reminiscent of the bloodthirsters from League of Legends and Warhammer.
- The Portal achievement "A Whole New World" is a reference to the song of the same name from the Disney movie "Aladdin".
- The quote for the achievement "Now you're thinking" is a reference to the Valve videogames "Portal" and "Portal 2", in which you are repeatedly encouraged to "think with portals".
- The "Far Far Away" and "Now This is Pod-smashing!" achievements are references to the Star Wars movies.
- The Cookies achievement "Cookies all the way down" is a reference to the phrase "Turtles all the way down".
- The Alchemy lab achievement "Gold member" may be a reference to the third movie in Mike Myers' "Austin Powers" trilogy, "Austin Powers in Goldmember".
- The Shadow Achievement for defeating the Sugar Bunny "Follow the white rabbit" is a quote from the movie "The Matrix," which itself is referring to the children's story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- The time machine achievement "Time Warp" may be a reference to the song and dance of the same name from The Rocky Horror Show and, later, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- The time machine achievement "Time Duke" may be referencing the Time Lords from the popular TV series Doctor Who.
- The "Just plain lucky" achievement has a chance of 6.95% to appear in 10 hours.
- The "Nihilism" achievement quote "There are many things that need to be erased" is a reference to the video Happy Factory
- You can easily get the "Cookie-dunker" achievement by resizing the browser window (make sure that Milk is turned on in the Menu).
- The "Type II civilization" achievement is a reference to the Kardashev scale of a civilization's technological advancements.
- The "From Scratch" achievement's name can be a reference to Carl Sagan's quote, "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe", and also its description and name can be a references to Homestuck. It also can be a Portal 2 reference, where the last voice line in non-cutscene gameplay is "It's been fun. Don't come back."
- The "Gild Wars" achievement is a reference to the ArenaNet game Guild Wars.
- The "Can you dig it" achievement may be a reference to a line from the movie The Warriors directed by Walter Hill, although the phrase itself precedes the movie and was commonly used throughout the 70's before the movie even came out (as evidenced by its use in the Theme from Shaft in 1971).
- The "Transmogrification" achievement's name is a reference to the Calvin and Hobbes classic. The Transmogrifier.
- The "Never dig down" achievement is a Minecraft reference. It is said that the #1 Rule of Minecraft is "Never dig straight down."
- The "Praise the sun" achievement is a Dark Souls reference. It relates to the popular emote/faction.
- The "Tiny cookie" achievement's description "These aren't the cookies you're clicking for" may be a reference to the quote from Obi-Wan: "These aren't the droids you're looking for" in the film "Star Wars IV: A New Hope."
- The "The Digital" achievement is a reference to the Latin word digitus, which means "finger".
- The portal achievement "Realm of the Mad God", is a reference to the online game Realm of the Mad God.
- The achievement "The old never bothered me anyway" is a reference to the song 'Let It Go' from the movie Frozen ("The cold never bothered me anyway").
- The "Dr. T" achievement is a reference to the Dr. Seuss film The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T.
- The "And Beyond" achievement may be a reference to the phrase, "To infinity, and beyond" used by Buzz Lightyear, from the Toy Story movies.
- The "Gushing Grannies" achievement is a reference to a "Dub the Dew" contest where members of 4chan pushed for the name gushing granny to be the name of a new flavor of Mountain Dew
- The "Walk the planck" achievement is a reference to Max Planck, a German theoretical physicist who originated the Quantum Theory. It is also a reference to the supposed pirate practice of walking the plank.
- The "Supermassive" achievement may be a reference to "Supermassive Black Hole" a song by the British band Muse, or more obviously, a reference to the scientific theory of the same name.
- The "Farm ill" achievement is a reference to "FarmVille," a popular online farming RPG where you need to grow enough crops to make a profit.
- The achievement "The incredible machine" is a direct reference to the classic computer game of the same name, wherein the player would solve Rube Goldberg-esque puzzles, often with conveyor belts, as are found in most factories.
- The "With strange aeons" achievement is a reference to the fictional book Necronomicon, created by H.P. Lovecraft: "That is not dead which can eternal lie; And with strange aeons even death may die."
- The "I Hate Manure" achievement is a reference to a line used by both Biff and Buford Tannen in the Back to the Future films.
- The "Mass Easteria" achievement is a reference to mass hysteria.
- The "What's in a name" achievement is a reference to Romeo and Juliet.
- The "Third-party" achievement's text could refer to Vanilla, the first World of Warcraft game server. However it is more likely that it is referring to the fact that a piece of software unmodified by third parties is vanilla software.
- There are four more secret Achievements, only obtainable by hacking. They will be released when dungeons come out. They are called "Getting even with the oven", "Now this is pod-smashing", "Chirped out", and "Follow the white rabbit". The description for each of these is, "Defeat the Sentient Furnace in the factory dungeons.", "Defeat the Ascended Baking Pod in the factory dungeons.", "Find and defeat Chirpy, the dysfunctionning alarm bot.", "Find and defeat the elusive sugar bunny." respectively. And finally each of their IDs are, 96, 97, 98, and 99 respectively.
|Cookies||Clicking • Buildings|
|General||Achievements • CpS • Milk • Golden Cookies • News Ticker • Options • Cheating|
|Upgrades||Multipliers||Flavored Cookies • Kittens • Heavenly Chips|
|Research||Grandmapocalypse • Wrath Cookies • Wrinklers|
|Seasons||Halloween • Christmas • Valentine's • Easter • Business Day|